tuscl

Tijuana Street Hookers

Warrior15
Anywhere there are Titties.
I'm in TJ for a couple of days. Staying at the Hotel Cascadas. Man, is this a wild place. Right in the middle of several clubs that are within walking distance. But what I am amazed by the most are the street hookers. I knew they were going to be there as I had read numerous reviews before I came. But the quality is amazing. Some of these girls I would give 8's. They could work in just about any strip club the they wanted to. There is seems to be some hierarchical order though. The really good looking ones are right at the entrance to Hong Kong. The farther you get from that entrance, the quality goes down. Walk around the corner and the quality gets kind of scary. It looks like the girls that stand close to Cascadas get to use the rooms there as I saw one of the girls walk in with a customer.

Would you do a street hooker if she was absolutely gorgeous ? I have not done so, but I"m starting to think what is the difference between them and one of the girls in Hong Kong ?

7 comments

• doctorevil
    7 years ago
    I’ve never been there, but I bet Hong Kong makes sure they’re really a girl.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I wouldn't do a street hooker anywhere. My dick just won't get up for sloppy seconds. A sign of old age, I guess.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    SJG will have his mom knit you a mousepad for your computer if you take and post some photos of Tijuana hookers for him.
  • Caracoge
    7 years ago
    They are a more probable dead fish experience but if you got pesos you can go down the line and try em all for $10
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I’m sure there are lots of hot looking street walking hookers there. I’m guessing they are reasonably priced too.

Not to be a downer - but this recent discussion makes it sound a bit dangerous to fuck the street walkers.

https://www.tuscl.net/?page=post&id=5507…
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Have not done TJ but from a few accounts I've read it's a more mechanical experience than with the bar-girls
  • nemesisk7
    7 years ago
    The street whores are the best part !!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion