tuscl

Strip Club Design II - Top Don'ts

If you were designing a strip club from the ground up, what things would you avoid? Is there a top "don't" on your list?

I was initially thinking shot girls, but I've seen them done well in some clubs. Even if I wouldn't have them in mine, shot girls don't top the list for me. Forced valet parking does. It's my #1 don't at the club.

9 comments

• stripfighter
    7 years ago
    I avoid open private LD areas, such as your table or a bench where everyone can see you. I prefer designated spots, more secluded, either in the corner or room.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    i agree wallanon. forced valet.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    at bare elagance lax they have forced valet. to avoid that i parked on the street in the neighborhood and never saw a street sweeping sign on the approach and where i parked. guess what... got a $50 ticket. i even contested it with photos. i still got hung. so now i very rarely go there... even more so than before.
  • datinman
    7 years ago
    Forced valet.
    Bathroom trolls.
    Lack of stripper poles.
    Smoke machines.
  • max_starr
    7 years ago
    Next to a hotel with a lounge....lol
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    ^ That's a don't?
  • Ermita_Nights
    7 years ago
    Sound system too loud. Stage lights aimed into customers' eyes. Stage not visible from bar.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    oh man ‘Stage lights aimed into customers' eyes.‘ synn coi is terrible on this ever since the remodel. honestly i like the new mirrors behind the stage. butt the reflection of those intense led spotlights... wish the staff would aim them down. or turn up the house lights some.
  • Jasdoit
    7 years ago
    Stages surrounded by a bar. I want a close up view.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion