tuscl

Can dancers do basic math?

Darkblue999
Somewhere in the club
How good are they in doing math like simple multiplications.
Once after finishing seven dances, dancer took out the calculator to find how much I owe her and started entering numbers.
Those are $30 per song.

57 comments

• max_starr
    7 years ago
    I respect that, better than upcounting
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I’d expect they know the basics - based on their clubs pricing system. For the club you mentioned - I’d expect them to be good with multiples of 3 (to translate to $30’s).

Max_starr makes a good point. Much better the dancer checks - and doesn’t try to upsell or just picks a ballpark number.
  • realDougster
    7 years ago
    And yet, you're handing the girl $210 of your hard-earned cash for what, 20 minutes of her time

So who's the smart one?
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Dougster makes a very good point - lol! Painfully true.
  • Darkblue999
    7 years ago
    Readout,

It's better than paying $300 + tips to dancer and barmaid for saw quality of dances
  • Darkblue999
    7 years ago
    That's for Realdoug
  • Darkblue999
    7 years ago
    Realdougster,

That means can i assume you have never taken 7 dances from one girl..
    I heard people mentioning here taking more than 10 songs
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    ^ I can honestly, and proudly, say I have had exactly 0 dances at $30 per.

That's a chump's game.
  • max_starr
    7 years ago
    I once had a girl upcount to the tune of doubling the number of dances...so I let her do about 24! and then walked out....When I came back a week later not a word was said about it lol.
  • realDougster
    7 years ago
    @Darkblue - just making a point. As you know, I am a (self-proclaimed) financial genius and crypto-currency investing savant, but even for me, every time I leave the club some hottie that dropped out of high school ends up with all my bitcoin profits. ;(
  • DeclineToState
    7 years ago
    @flagooner said: "That's a chump's game."

Have you joined SJG's organization, or are you secretly SJG?
  • PeterEaster
    7 years ago
    I envy your guys that have lots of available strip club possibilities nearby. Sometimes a chump's game is (literally) the only game in town.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I don't keep secrets.
  • max_starr
    7 years ago
    haha .. I still remember learning those english to metric conversions....sixteenth 1.75, eighth 3.5, quarter 7, oz 28
  • Salty.Nutz
    7 years ago
    OP...i dont know why youre trying to insults this girls inteligence, she was probably making sure she made what she thought she made, because normally customers dont buy that many songs in this club. usually when you pay, its like muscle memory. At BSC girls would tap me at 4 songs, and i would take it as an insult for them thinking i was broke. a stripper finally explained to me that 4 is the amount of songs strippers usually get from their customers. could be SS but a good play by this hoe at BSC.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    Q. Why is a stripper like a math textbook?
    A. They both have a lot of problems.
  • DeclineToState
    7 years ago
    @taxi_driver said: "Dude, that's just cold"

My apologies @flagooner. I have accepted the plausible deniability granted you by @taxi
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    No apology necessary. I took it as a compliment.

SJG is my role model, he spouts wisdom.
  • Darkblue999
    7 years ago
    Salty,

I am not at all insulting girls intelligence .Just asking the forum if is this the norm.One need not get more than 4 or any number of dances to multiple single digits.Its just 3 times table and just add 0 at the end.
    Actually, it was so funny night with her i made jokes on myself. I was giving her wrong amount calculating by $20 instead of $30 and told her oops ..sorry wrong I thought I am Philly club and I had 5 shots of Jim and coke.She can't stop laughing and told i qm so funny.
    I never insult a dancer..noway..dancers give me what I can't get anywhere..THE FANTASY...hugs,cuddles,sitting on my laps,dancing on my lap ,wearing what i like ,remembering what i like --who would do this in outside world.
    Many thanks to you dancers...
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    Yes, there are strippers who are good at math. One time I got dances with a girl and she asked me, "Would you like to start at 1 for $20 or 5 for $100?"
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    This is a really stupid question. There’s no math test to be a stripper. They can do math as well, or as poorly, as anyone else. Some ppl just suck at math. Some strippers are amazing at math. If you don’t believe me, just start asking ab vip rates.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    From the guy who just puts commas wherever..
  • Darkblue999
    7 years ago
    Haha..there is no math for Vip rates..Just fixed amount 300 per 30 min or 350 per 30 min 400 per 30 min .nothing to calculate.They just memorize these rates.
    Anyway, my dancer told me she sucks at math.

• Bj99
    7 years ago
    Negotiating the best vip rates, and way to charge (cash vs club cash) makes a difference in how much the dancer gets vs. the club, and what kind of deal she can offer the costumer.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    And it is a really stupid question.
  • realDougster
    7 years ago
    A Stripper word math problem:

Chanel sold 7 regular lap dances, one VIP with BBBJ, and one VIP with FS. How much will she take home after house fees and tip outs.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Only if there’s no club cash involved, and the customer only wants one session at a time. I’ve never once seen a girl pull out her phone to calculate how much to charge. The OP finding one dancer, who is exceptionally bad at math, is a really dumb reason to assume that all dancers could be bad at math.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Was she asian?
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    What is there to assess? There’s no math test to strip, and it’s not like it matters all that much, since she’s the only one who loses money if her math is off.

I think the question is really stupid, and it’s also stupid of you to suggest that don’t like the topic bc it’s my job. You guys talk ab strippers constantly. Most of this site is ab my job, and it’s not always flattering.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    o goodness. i think i got taken.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @Bj99 why waste your energy defending a stupid premise I’ll gladly do a VIP with you as for the rest if they want to be furniture we’ll call them later ;))))
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Until this point, I didn’t realize that he’s just a moron, and maybe threatened by his own powerlessness concerning dancers. I thought maybe he actually didn’t realize that stripping doesn’t require that a girl be good at math, but some are, and they can really take advantage of that skill at times.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    You know, you are right, taxi. Strippers really might be bad at math. I’ll bet I am too, sometimes. That’s why when you count five dances, she charges for seven. It has nothing to do w you.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Lol.

Even if the stripper is bad at math and overcounts songs(accidentally, since shes bad at math) doesnt mean the customer is bad at math.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    speaking for myself... sometimes i loose count and/or can’t add or multiply after a dance...
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    I’m sure she’s just bad at math, and not overcounting. Maybe try reiterating how many songs it was, and ask her to use her phone.
  • Salty.Nutz
    7 years ago
    with my clubbing experience its best just to take 20s because songs are 20. i dont know about you guys but simple math gets complicated when your drunk. if you take a different amount of demoniations (mix of 10s, 20s, 50s and 100s) i can guarantee youll will eventually fuck up simple math, except taxi_driver he's a genious
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    It's not just a stripper thing. A lot of young women (and men) can't do simple arithmetic without a calculator. Scratch paper? What is that? Adding two double digit numbers in their head? Forget about it. Multiplying single digits by double digits or even better two double digit numbers? A lot of them don't know the simple shortcuts for that.

Anyway, some girls seem pretty sharp at the simple calculations while other girls seem to take their time using their fingers and scrunching their eyebrows. I'm sure a couple of those girls could have been ripped off by a customer that sounded sure of himself but was really cheating her by a little or a lot. Heck an unscrupulous manager could also take too much in the form of tip out where the club takes a cut and/or a percentage of what the girls make from dances. So i'm not surprised that a dancer took out her calculator to protect her financial interests.
  • orionsmith
    7 years ago
    Just be glad her calculator didn't add a tip.

I don't remember seeing a stripper use a calculator. I've seen cashiers use calculators and they look surprised if I tell them the exact change before they can even press a button. A number of cashiers look confused for a couple seconds or longer if you owe like 6.21 and you give her 11.25 if you don't want a bunch of ones back or say you owe 11.78 and give her 22.03
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    ^ Sometimes those slow cashiers will give you your extraneous singles and coins back right away, saying you don't need to pay any more than the $10 or $20 you gave them.
  • orionsmith
    7 years ago
    I've had better luck lately with cashiers being a little bit smarter nowadays in my area. They used to do that several years ago.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    With dances in the clubs back room - I will ask the dancer about the dance count at the end of each song. Generally, most dancers will ask if I want another at the end of each song, so that’s when I mention the count.

I’m very clear headed with math. I compute the change in my head very rapidly. Whether I’m in a strip club - or supermarket - I’m quick and accurate with computations.

If there’s a question in a club - it’s best to discuss it calmly and without accusations - to get things worked out smoothly.
  • bang69
    7 years ago
    A some dancers/strippers are business professionals. That have bachelors/master degrees in business. They just paly dumb to get money
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Is this a good question to ask then?

"Can strip club enthusiasts spell?"

How good are they in spelling simple 2-letter words.
    While reading a recent post I noticed that one of the members here misspelled "by" as "buy".

The ability to do math is probably just as well correlated to one's decision to take of clothes for money as the ability to spell is to one's decision to post comments on a strip club enthusiast discussion board.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    @ flag, sadly, while one’s ability to use proper grammar probably doesn’t correlate with their decision to post comments here, it may positively correlate with their inability to comprehend your reasoning, as well as with asking (and defending) really stupid questions.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    It’s only a run on sentance to someone who doesn’t understand commas.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Lol, I don’t have time to teach you English, but maybe this little song can help you to understand. ;)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ODGA7ssL-6…

• flagooner
    7 years ago
    You didn't answer my question directly.

Was pointing out my spelling mistake an acknowledgement that my question was more spot on?

There are certainly more examples of it in this thread alone than the one that was sighted by OP concerning his question.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I'll settle it, and then drop the mic.

It is a fact; the question was stupid just like it is a fact that LeBron is the GOAT.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    And before you ask...

Yes, I usually side with a beautiful stripper with a great rack over a customer with a tiny penis, regardless of the discussion at hand.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    STOOPID
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    @ taxi. I never actually criticized your grammar; I questioned your ability to understand mine. I’m sorry that you are embarrassed at your attempt to troll my correct grammar. I’m going to assume that all of this defensiveness means you are sorry, so your apology is accepted. :)
  • DeclineToState
    7 years ago
    "it is a fact that LeBron is the GOAT."

I'll take MJ over LeBron. Not a fact, a preference.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    You may take MJ, but it is a fact that LeBron is the GOAT.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    i blame seri for all mistakes. sometimes it’s true. especially since the last update.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    @ taxi, I think you are a time waster. This was a stupid question, and you just want to argue over something stupid enough for you debate troll.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Yeaaah.. We are both dummies.. It’s definitely not just you. ;)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion