Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Where have you gone, mdb2203?

realDougster

Navigating the post-FOSTA apocalypse

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

TUSCL turns its lonely eyes to you Wu wu wu

Replies (5)

Profile picture for full_metal_RIL
full_metal_RIL
•

I wish realDougster would go away and mdb2203 would be more active.

Profile picture for DFreshPalace
DFreshPalace
•

Thank you for your concern and my whereabouts. I'm fine. I won't go into details but I have taken a break for a few to concentrate on a new exciting project that my girl and I are adventuring into together. I'll be very excited to announce it when more details can be provided.

Profile picture for full_metal_RIL
full_metal_RIL
•

"I won't go into details but I have taken a break for a few to concentrate on a new exciting project that my girl and I are adventuring into together."

This proves it. mdb2203 and SJG are the same person.

Profile picture for PeterEaster
PeterEaster
•

@mdb2203 - Sounds good. Seems like this board can get rough at times, glad you're taking it in stride.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

He’s working on his Good Day Sacramento blog. He’s a busy guy - using Instagram to document a morning show...

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement