Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

January SCORE Report

Warrior15
Warrior15VIP260254

Anywhere there are Titties.

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

I did a topic a few weeks ago about how much each person Mongers. MrDuece replied to that topic with his what he called SCOREs (Stripper-Caused Orgasmic Release Events) . He keeps track of all the times he gets a release from a Stripper/Escort/SA throughout the year. So let's see how everyone did for the month of January.

I got 3 BJs, 1 FS, 0 HJs , 2 LDKs from 5 different girls in 4 different clubs.

How did you SCORE in January ?

Replies (14)Latest

Profile picture for realDougster
realDougster
•

Do ultra-realistic sex doll-gasms count?

Profile picture for RandomMember
RandomMember
•

@mrDeuce was including farm animals.

Profile picture for max_starr
max_starr
•

I wish I could get LDK's, hard for me to cum that way. I still enjoy it, don't get me wrong.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

How do you have 2 LDKs from 5 dancers? In 4 clubs?

Profile picture for Dolfan
Dolfan
•

Punctuation matters. Not sure why keeping score does.

Profile picture for max_starr
max_starr
•

JohnsMith69 He said for January

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

i am disappointed by my number.

S
Supremeruler
•

"How do you have 2 LDKs from 5 dancers? In 4 clubs?"

Are you too high to count john?

S
Supremeruler
•

Or comprehend?

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Guys in my generation lived in deadly fear of being called a "minute man", so we worked on delaying orgasm while fucking. It takes me longer to cum from fucking bareback than the average champagne room so the idea I could ever cum from grinding is actually kind of funny.

Profile picture for realDougster
realDougster
•

“How do you have 2 LDKs from 5 dancers?”

0.4 LDKs per dancer, of course

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Thank you real. I now understand.

Profile picture for doctorevil
doctorevil
•

This thread demonstrates the importance of the Oxford comma

Profile picture for SneakySecret2
SneakySecret2
•

Wow you’ve been to work, only one LDK so far

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement