tuscl

Say my name, say my name

realDougster
Navigating the post-FOSTA apocalypse
First time with a dancer. You spend a couple hours sitting and chatting with her, buy her drinks, tip her generously on stage, get multiple dances, she walks you to the door and gives you a hug when you leave.

When you return to the club a week later, do you expect her to remember your name?

14 comments

• PeterEaster
    7 years ago
    I would expect her to remember me by sight, and to come over when I came in. I think dancers meet so many customers over a week's time, I wouldn't expect her to remember my name, but it would be a nice touch if she did.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    Strippers almost always remember my name, but I forget theirs. I only remember their tits.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    I would not expect her to recall my name.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Name, no
    Wallet, yes
  • Longball300
    7 years ago
    Yes, she would remember me by sight and name.

Sincerely,

Andrew Jackson

• max_starr
    7 years ago
    I don't expect anyone ever to remember my name. But, if they do, they get a big smile from me...I of course will remember anyone's name that's worth it.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Heisenberg
  • houjack
    7 years ago
    If they remember my name it's a sign of their love for me. They all remember my name, I'm such a stud.
  • JohnTitor
    7 years ago
    As long as they remember my penis, it's fine. As earlier mentioned in the discussion, though, what these hustlers will remember is the $$$$
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    They usually remember me by sight, not by name. Names are over rated in strip clubs. Fake dancer stage names are sometimes too funny.

I’ve had dancers act annoyed when I don’t recall their names. They seem to perk up nicely when they get a peek at my wad (of cash!)
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    They know me as Benji and that they remember.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    The vast majority of time they remember my name, because after we've done the full treatment that you mentioned, 80% of the time I got her number, sent her a thank you text right afterwards (that included my strip club name, plus some fun quirky detail of our time together), and then before I went the next time I texted her to let her know I was on my way, and when she looked at the text string, she saw my name there.

The other 20%, where I haven't primed the system by sending her a text beforehand -- I don't expect her to remember my name. But I am incredibly shocked and impressed how many do. Again, keep in mind I usually do slow dayshifts, so it's not like a busy nightshift girl who has literally run into scores of guys in the intervening time
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    If I have more than a single dance with a dancer, they likely will remember me, IF I get back to the club in a timely fashion.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    ^"They know me as Benji and that they remember"

I go by George, occasionally Abe.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion