Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Say my name, say my name

realDougster

Navigating the post-FOSTA apocalypse

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

First time with a dancer. You spend a couple hours sitting and chatting with her, buy her drinks, tip her generously on stage, get multiple dances, she walks you to the door and gives you a hug when you leave.

When you return to the club a week later, do you expect her to remember your name?

Replies (14)Latest

Profile picture for PeterEaster
PeterEaster
•

I would expect her to remember me by sight, and to come over when I came in. I think dancers meet so many customers over a week's time, I wouldn't expect her to remember my name, but it would be a nice touch if she did.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Strippers almost always remember my name, but I forget theirs. I only remember their tits.

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

I would not expect her to recall my name.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Name, no Wallet, yes

Profile picture for Longball300
Longball300
•

Yes, she would remember me by sight and name.

Sincerely,

Andrew Jackson

Profile picture for max_starr
max_starr
•

I don't expect anyone ever to remember my name. But, if they do, they get a big smile from me...I of course will remember anyone's name that's worth it.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Heisenberg

Profile picture for houjack
houjack
•

If they remember my name it's a sign of their love for me. They all remember my name, I'm such a stud.

Profile picture for JohnTitor
JohnTitor
•

As long as they remember my penis, it's fine. As earlier mentioned in the discussion, though, what these hustlers will remember is the $$$$

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

They usually remember me by sight, not by name. Names are over rated in strip clubs. Fake dancer stage names are sometimes too funny.

I’ve had dancers act annoyed when I don’t recall their names. They seem to perk up nicely when they get a peek at my wad (of cash!)

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

They know me as Benji and that they remember.

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

The vast majority of time they remember my name, because after we've done the full treatment that you mentioned, 80% of the time I got her number, sent her a thank you text right afterwards (that included my strip club name, plus some fun quirky detail of our time together), and then before I went the next time I texted her to let her know I was on my way, and when she looked at the text string, she saw my name there.

The other 20%, where I haven't primed the system by sending her a text beforehand -- I don't expect her to remember my name. But I am incredibly shocked and impressed how many do. Again, keep in mind I usually do slow dayshifts, so it's not like a busy nightshift girl who has literally run into scores of guys in the intervening time

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

If I have more than a single dance with a dancer, they likely will remember me, IF I get back to the club in a timely fashion.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

^"They know me as Benji and that they remember"

I go by George, occasionally Abe.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement