tuscl

OT: Woman denied emotional support peacock on United flight

TheeOSU
FUCK IT!
Tuesday, January 30, 2018 10:31 AM
Not overtime, off topic It was probably a ruse but if the unnamed woman really needs a peacock for emotional support she has serious problems that a peacock won't cure. Then again, at least she hasn't demanded the right to marry it, yet. :D [view link]

16 comments

• Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I read that article earlier - and it blew my mind! It would be a huge inconvenience to the other passengers to be forced to fly with a peacock in the cabin. How can someone think a support peacock is reasonable to bring on a flight? How would the Bird even fit in the seat (that the woman purchased for it)? Those birds are loud - and they have a large wingspan too. I am no fan of the airlines. But I agree - that’s not an appropriate support animal! I need support too - so I bring my support stripper with me! I even get her a seat - but she spends most of the flight on my lap! I find it more soothing to have her on my lap - and my pants around my ankles....lol!
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Delta tightens leash on emotional support animals – but some groups are crying fowl. [view link]
  • panza80
    6 years ago
    Support stripper great idea haha..now available on red eye flights to Vegas
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    America: A nation of lightweights and pussies. So glad I am old.
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    I don't need to be on a plane to require a support stripper. :D
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    If you are so ducked up that you can’t function in public without some animal to comfort you, then you have no business flying on an airplane. Almost every flight I take these days has one or more dogs, and it’s abusive. The sooner it stops the better.
  • dutchman2000
    6 years ago
    I think many try to get their pet certified so they can get travel privilege. I know for a fact this happens. Probably almost as easy as getting your doc to diagnose you and serve you up some chill pills!
  • vincemichaels
    6 years ago
    Shit, think what the bird has to put up with, all those nasty people crammed together like fleas on a pile of shit.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    So - would the airline be considered a pea “cock” blocker?
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    I think the peacock is more pretty than Jen Selter that I posted earlier today... but I’d still fuck Jen over the peacock.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    6 years ago
    I think Vince is on to something: The corporate bastards cram paying customers into economy flights like the Nazis crammed their concentration camp victims into cattle cars, and walking through post 9-11 security is a lot like walking through a gate marked "Arbeiten Macht Frei". Of course people are going to revert to irrational, almost infantile behaviors...
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I can offer her my papicock as emotional support
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    Lol
  • vincemichaels
    6 years ago
    ^^^ Papi wins !!
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    I'm just glad they dont ban my physical needs stripper from flying with me.
  • DeclineToState
    6 years ago
    ^New Winner!! That and what vincemichaels said
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion