Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

OT: Woman denied emotional support peacock on United flight

440viking
440viking103461

FUCK IT!

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Not overtime, off topic It was probably a ruse but if the unnamed woman really needs a peacock for emotional support she has serious problems that a peacock won't cure. Then again, at least she hasn't demanded the right to marry it, yet. :D

Replies (16)Latest

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I read that article earlier - and it blew my mind! It would be a huge inconvenience to the other passengers to be forced to fly with a peacock in the cabin.

How can someone think a support peacock is reasonable to bring on a flight? How would the Bird even fit in the seat (that the woman purchased for it)? Those birds are loud - and they have a large wingspan too.

I am no fan of the airlines. But I agree - that’s not an appropriate support animal!

I need support too - so I bring my support stripper with me! I even get her a seat - but she spends most of the flight on my lap! I find it more soothing to have her on my lap - and my pants around my ankles....lol!

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Delta tightens leash on emotional support animals – but some groups are crying fowl.

Profile picture for panza80
panza80
•

Support stripper great idea haha..now available on red eye flights to Vegas

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

America: A nation of lightweights and pussies. So glad I am old.

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

I don't need to be on a plane to require a support stripper. :D

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

If you are so ducked up that you can’t function in public without some animal to comfort you, then you have no business flying on an airplane. Almost every flight I take these days has one or more dogs, and it’s abusive. The sooner it stops the better.

Profile picture for dutchman2000
dutchman2000
•

I think many try to get their pet certified so they can get travel privilege. I know for a fact this happens. Probably almost as easy as getting your doc to diagnose you and serve you up some chill pills!

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Shit, think what the bird has to put up with, all those nasty people crammed together like fleas on a pile of shit.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

So - would the airline be considered a pea “cock” blocker?

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

I think the peacock is more pretty than Jen Selter that I posted earlier today... but I’d still fuck Jen over the peacock.

Profile picture for Hugh_G_Rection
Hugh_G_Rection
•

I think Vince is on to something: The corporate bastards cram paying customers into economy flights like the Nazis crammed their concentration camp victims into cattle cars, and walking through post 9-11 security is a lot like walking through a gate marked "Arbeiten Macht Frei". Of course people are going to revert to irrational, almost infantile behaviors...

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I can offer her my papicock as emotional support

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

Lol

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

^^^ Papi wins !!

Profile picture for Uprightcitizen
Uprightcitizen
•

I'm just glad they dont ban my physical needs stripper from flying with me.

Profile picture for DeclineToState
DeclineToState
•

^New Winner!! That and what vincemichaels said

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement