tuscl

When to ask for more??

So I got some time in a VIP Room last night in a club...

Girl was amazing, great friction dance... Thing is I couldn't tell for sure, but she seemed like she got off or very close from grinding on me. (I unfortunately didn't get the same "pleasure" but I digress.) In any case she was super sweaty, and cuddly afterwards. I'm not stupid enough to think she actually liked me (despite the bullshit rubbing my arms and shoulders... I know a sales technique when I see it ..) but I must not have grossed her out either. I'm not in town for much longer but would go back up if I knew I could up the ante... I don't want to get slapped, but I would love a HJ or some form of release. (No sex, CANNOT risk herps or otherwise)

I guess I don't know how to ask for more once I'm in there. Do I just flat ask? I won't disclose the club or girl don't worry. Also if I do get more (HJ for example) what is finishing etiquette?

14 comments

• orangepicture
    7 years ago
    I just ask "Do you offer anything more than this?" or "Do you offer an enhanced lap dance experience?" and let them either say no or state what they offer. If they say no, I kindly say "Not a problem".

Concerning finishing etiquette, as soon as I feel my juices shifting and know a pop is about 10 seconds out, I'll tell the girl something along the line of "don't stop" and then "here it comes" and I let her determine where it goes. Some choose to take it in the mouth, some aim it towards their tits/stomach, some push my dick up against me so it shoots on my exposed stomach, some aim it to my side; one time a girl cup shaped her free hand a few inches over the tip and basically caught it.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    This is basic shit. You discuss everything before you go to the back room. You make sure there’s a price set based on what she will do. It’s pretty common for dancers to provide hand jobs.

When you feel the release coming - just say “I’m gonna cum” - it’s really simple!
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Some clubs/areas, extras are not allowed and the rooms are camera-monitored, if this is the case then it's not up to the dancer - o/w just ask for what you want upfront; but not once you've paid for the room b/c then you've lost leverage or are more easily conned w/ a hard upsell.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    If you state which club it is, some on here may be familiar w/ it and can give you more precise info.
  • Throwaway1990
    7 years ago
    Chulo thought that breaks the silence thing
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Not on the board - talking about clubs is one thing - naming a specific dancer is another
  • Throwaway1990
    7 years ago
    Okay, Bazookas in KC
  • PaulDrake
    7 years ago
    It's probably also worth mentioning that the idea you have that she was really close to orgasm from the dance is wrong. She was just really good at giving you the fantasy.
  • Throwaway1990
    7 years ago
    Paul Drake valid point!
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Not familiar w/ that club but I don't think KC is a hotbed for extras; but IDK for sure - you can read the reviews for that club and see if you get an idea for what's allowed.

If stuff goes down in a club, then all you have to do is just ask - basically what's discussed in this other thread applies to your situation:

https://www.tuscl.net/?page=post&id=5488…
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    "... Moaning can easily be faked, but sweating from being turned on can't be ..."

Plenty of dancers break a sweat from dancing and grinding - def way more common for them to break a sweat from the effort involved than from them being turned-on - i.e. a lot of dancers are sweaty when they get off-stage from their routine.
  • SneakySecret2
    7 years ago
    Yeah just ask before hand, if she’s into it it’ll be fine, if not no biggie, just say no worries and move on with your life. Chances are if she’s into it she might also offer it as well
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    man. i don’t know at this point
  • Darkblue999
    7 years ago
    If there are cameras or not in VIP room she will make you cum by grinding nonstop, if she slows down you can tell her not to stop .She can do titty thing over the pants if she has good sized tits and you can cum that way also...Other than these two it is very risky to do any thing .Keep the fantasy with yourself .If you try to fulfill the fantasy the thrill is gone
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion