tuscl

Some possible tweaks w.r.t. the new layout

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

+ when viewing reviews in "Quick Mode", the title of the review is in bold letters while the name of the club is not - I personally scroll the reviews looking at the club name to see if the review interests me - thus for me personally having the club name in bold and not the title of the review, would make it easier to read - I also think the name of the club is more important than the title of the review and thus what should stand-out, but that's just a personal preference

+ I like the addition of the title in the the reviews Quick view; don't recall if it was there b/f but don't think so - an addition to quick-view that would be nice but by no means necessary, is to also include the # of comments in that particular review - sometimes a review will pique my PL-interest if I see a few folks have commented on it

+ do not notice it on the smartphone - but on my laptop, the review "add a comment" text-box seems to have a significantly smaller font than the rest of the page which makes it harder for folks w/ bad-eyes like myself

8 comments

• JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    We have reviews now ?
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    ^ yeah - but they're only posted if you're a level-10
  • founder
    7 years ago
    Thanks papi... Good input
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I think this was brought up already...

I liked the ability to comment on why you trust someone.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    LMFAO
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    I'd like the prop button back to where it was with the thumbs up symbol so if you like a statement that a poster made you can prop it, and leave the trusts for how they are being used now.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I don't really give a rat's ass what you want or like.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^^Don't patronize me fucko
    ;)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion