tuscl

Question about comments page

Huntsman
Gynecology student
Wednesday, January 24, 2018 6:48 AM
Once in a while I want to look at a member’s comments over time, often when I’m deciding whether to give a trust. Other times they are referring back to something and I don’t know what they are referring to. I only seem to be able to see one page of comments for a member. Maybe it’s always been this way? Is there a way to see more than one page (the most recent) comments for a member? Thanks.

7 comments

• twentyfive
    7 years ago
    I haven’t checked it in a while but there was a next page link at the bottom of the page you are talking about just click on the link.
  • Huntsman
    7 years ago
    I’m not seeing it now, 25. Maybe because I’m usually using an iPad? I thought there was a “next page” for a member’s comments before, like there is with discussions. But I could be wrong.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Send founder a PM I don’t know the answers
  • Huntsman
    7 years ago
    To be clear, I’m wondering about a specific user’s comments, not looking for old discussions necessarily. If you clicked on my profile to look up stupid shit I’ve said in comments, you’d only get the most recent page of stupid shit. At least that’s what I’m finding.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Founder is currently doing many changes so it seems some things get broken then fixed - yesterday I was looking at anther TUSCLer's list of clubs reviewed and could only see one page worths which was less than half the clubs he'd reviewed - could be "next page" functionality is currently broken/offline
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    give it time. i checked my comments and only one page of my latest 25 comments are currently available. (and i have 3500 comments.)
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    We need to get back our access to our old threads and comments. That is the lifeblood of our online registrations and of this community! SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion