Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Speeding Up the Article Review Process

GACA
GACA829286

Un-retired: Met my ATF. Married her. Divorcing her.

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

@Founder

It would be great if we didn't have to wait weeks before an article we submitted was posted. Some times I feel i have not much to add to a Discussion, and would rather wax poetic about a strip club experience. And then post it and read it to myself again a couple days later.

Now I post and it goes to Pending, but in the meantime I'm unable to access it until approval. Anyway to tweak this?

Replies (5)

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

... And I'm in that strange age of doing everything on my phone or tablet, and no I don't use word to write my articles first and copy paste later.

Thanks

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

CACA,spend a day at DMV. CACA,do you know Scat?

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

^^^^Ya and I know your ex :)

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

Oh yeah!Hows she doing?Haven't seen her in years.If you see her again ask her why she took the deed to my house.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

^^^ this guy fucks lots of door knobs

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement