tuscl

HiLiter Scheduling

timothyjames55
Just here for a good time.
Sunday, January 21, 2018 5:23 PM
I’m heading to HiLiter in March from out of state. I’ve been there a few times, but this time my schedule is tight, as we are really going for Spring training. I want to show my buddy the HiLiter in the best possible light, even if things have been downhill lately. It will be a Friday mid-March so I want to ask what is the best time to go on a Friday? Blocks of time would work great, ie., what’s the 12-2 pm time like? 2-4? 4-6? Really we are open to anything all through the day, even midnight to close if that is best. I just want to know what the busiest time will probably be. Emphasis is on quantity of girls being high and best looking I guess... finding OTC opportunities is NOT a factor for this trip. Thanks for any help!

15 comments

• shailynn
    6 years ago
    Be sure to make a stop at Bourbon Street at some point as well. Can't miss that place.
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    You can try the 2:00-4:00 time slot, because that’s where you will find the most girls. However be prepared to wait for a seat. Sometimes it’s standing room only during that time. By the way, no real fun for $10 or $15 dances. You better hope to build rapport fast coming from out of town if you want any fun in the VIP. Too many give promises of fun and don’t deliver.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    What team are you there to see?
  • timothyjames55
    6 years ago
    I know a couple dancers there from previous visits, but wouldn’t say I have a regular. 2-4 sounds good... so does it die down after that? What about Friday nights? Any good after 9:00? I have been to Bourbon... didn’t seem to like it quite so much... kind of like Christie’s in Tempe though. Papi, we usually like to see the Angels and Cubs, but haven’t got tickets yet.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    ^^^ lmfao I just puss on the stage
  • mark94
    6 years ago
    I prefer 12-2, as that is the best dancer-to-customer ratio and I hate crowded clubs. Based on your post, I’d steer you to BSC rather than HL.
  • Lone_Wolf
    6 years ago
    2 to 6 on a Friday. You will be able to get a seat and a shift change.
  • Chili Palmer
    6 years ago
    12-2 would be best for the opportunities you'll have. Just to put it in perspective, even I've stopped going to Hi-Liter, and I did not think that would ever happen. We'll see if there's some light at the end of the tunnel a few months from now. Though you'll probably have a better chance of mileage on the floor right now than scoring a pair of Cubs tickets, unless you plan on overpaying a lot for them. And if you do get tickets to their Mesa ballpark, leave early. It is a madhouse around that place. CP
  • rh48hr
    6 years ago
    I have also put HL on the back burner. But history says afternoons are best. If you want it busy 2-4. Good dancer/customer ratio 12-2.
  • 79terrier
    6 years ago
    I'd avoid 4-6 as you run into some weird shift change situations sometimes, although Friday during spring training should be packed.
  • azrookie
    6 years ago
    You can now enjoy breakfast @ the HL! Not sure when this started or how many dancers will be there, but they open at 10 AM.
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    ^^^ Maybe they’re rebranding their product. “Home of the low mileage $10 lap dance, with breakfast!” Or “Fuel your mornings up with a good breakfast before dropping $200-$300 inVIP!” YMMV with the girl who you can build trust with. If she says “I like dancing for you” or anything along the lines that she explicitly says she enjoys her time with you, hit VIP. It’s why the $10 floor audition helps.
  • azrookie
    6 years ago
    ^^^Meat72... You're on to something. Lots of new marketing bundles are possible here. "Enjoy 5 VIP dances and get 50% off a steak and egg breakfast." My CF tells me the new cook @ the HL is pretty good. I have never dined there (or any other SC, for that matter).
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    Lol Rookie! Have you tried their Steak and Lobster? It was like chewing a rubber inner tube. I think they get their lobster from a leftover frozen bulk supply. The steak was tougher than the sole of my shoe! This was early in my clubbing at the Hiliter around 10 years ago, but I doubt the quality of their food has gone up since the quality of the dancers have gone down.
  • timothyjames55
    6 years ago
    Thank you gents for all the ideas. Not sure which of those times I’ll hit, but that helps to decide. I’ll return with my findings in March... I was there last year in March, May and October, so here’s to hoping it’s not as bad as some are making it seem!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion