tuscl

Stop Hurting Women!

DFreshPalace
California
Thursday, January 18, 2018 9:26 PM
So far it feels like 2018 is the year of the Scam. Now before anyone says anything I know Scams have been around longer than I have and most of us but just this week from Sunday - Thursday 3 people I know have been involved in scams of some kind. When I say friends in this post they may be a contact for work or just someone I do business with so please keep this in mind. On Sunday a girl who is well known in the modeling world posted she had been scammed by a Personal Trainer to a point where blood was shed. She's fine but the other day was a bit shaken. He wanted to use his power to attempt to have sex with her when she said no and all hell broke loose. She does a lot of Fashion modeling and some of her outfits are super HOT and would look good on your Wives, Girlfriend. Then on Tuesday as you know I was almost scammed with a bad check but it was red flagged when it was for $1900 more than the agreed price to sell an item and 3 banks confirmed it as well as the Police. Today I found out a friend who dances / models was also scammed into doing something she wasn't comfortable with with a photographer who not only took her money but threaten her if she didn't comply. We as men need to protect our girls. We love to be with them and enjoy their work but this gives no one the right to abuse them nor does it give anyone the right to treat them badly and cause pain even emotional pain. Trolls are going to troll and leave snarky ass comments but I hope most of you agree we CANNOT Abuse women. I come from a broken home and I will NEVER treat a woman how my mother was treated by my father. I always said the one thing he taught me was how not to be him. I treat women with respect. I have a hard time even spanking my girl during private time because I don't feel right. So please guys if you work with women in the modeling field, club field, PT field if they say no please respect that. Please.

17 comments

• skibum609
    6 years ago
    #Metoo
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Thank goodness you posted this!!! Seriously, until I read this, I never knew that it wasn't ok to hurt women. You got here just in a nick of time. What an epiphany! OR... I think that even the trolls know that it is not ok to hurt women and we really didn't need you to tell us the obvious. The guys who do it don't do it because they are confused by the right or wrong of it. There is enough estrogen driven hysteria out there right now already - we don't need more of it here. I have no doubt that plenty of what we hear is true, but I am also sure that there is also plenty of revisionist thinking being spewed by women with buyers remorse. Any girl who has ever had sex to get ahead or for any other non-romantic reason is now posting "MeToo" as if she suddenly lost her ability to make adult decisions at the time that these events took place.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    This guy almost got taken by an online scam earlier in the week. He’s still working through his anger - as he wanted to use the money to buy dinner for a stripper. He’s trying to draw odd connections between his lack of awareness - and the abuse of a model. It’s a bit of a jump - and it’s not a salient argument. But, thankfully we now get to hear again about his misfortune... He’s very very needy -
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    I don’t like blanket statement lectures that aren’t actually meant for anyone. I think it’s a sort of humble brag, or defensive thing.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Bj99 it’s the op’s misdirected anger. He’s still upset about trying to cash a forged check from a Nigerian prince - and he’s trying to tell everyone how he’s so good. You’re right - a humble brag!
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Q. How can a stripper prevent domestic violence? A. Shut the fuck up.
  • warhawks
    6 years ago
    ^^^ good advice for a wife too.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Attention Whore Believe me, I know one when I see one. ;-)
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    ^ good point Flagooner! I think that’s a very accurate description.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @flagooner. #patronizing attention whore ;)
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    #youreAretardTOO
  • rickthelion
    6 years ago
    I agree. Stop hurting females of valuable species. Hairless apes aren't a valuable species. Male or female, if you're a hairless ape and you irritate me you're going to have some problems. What kind of problems? Wildebeest problems. ROAR!
  • mark94
    6 years ago
    CBS cares !
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    Arrogant attention whore. :P
  • lovebigboobies
    6 years ago
    Tell your female model/glamour friends to go with a man they trust whenever meeting a photographer, especially if she's never met him before. Tell her to have someone there to protect her, and if she can, she should have mace in her purse or something.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    There is nothing wrong with this OP. I agree with what he is saying. SJG
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    ^ there is the vote that matters! I was starting to think things might be ok, until..
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion