Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Who’s this Trucidos Guy?

flagooner
flagooner136387

Everything written by this member is a fact.

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

In another thread posted earlier where Trucidos attempts to deepthroat founder @warhawks asked "^^^ Who’s this Trucidos Guy?"

Very well put. Who knows?

How can anyone trust what this two-faced, hypocritical douche writes when he morphs into a completely different character at the drop of a hat?

Replies (14)Latest

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Inquiring minds want to know.

If I had to guess I’d say it’s just another one of Juice’s aliases.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Are you claiming to be a one hit wonder?

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

He is a useless waste of natural resources.

Profile picture for Trucidos
Trucidos
•

I AM THE LAW

Profile picture for ProudLiberalHusband
ProudLiberalHusband
•

OBAMA IS THE LAW PERIOD

Profile picture for Trucidos
Trucidos
•

Obama isn’t a King IAM

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Based on his need for attention - I’m guessing he’s a little guy. He has difficulty attracting women due to his lack of social skills - and appearance. He desperately seeks recognition from anyone.

He’s spamming a free strip club discussion forum. Where’s the challenge in that?

He’s begging us to notice him! He needs our attention.

Profile picture for Trucidos
Trucidos
•

Kind of like an abusive husband needs a rag doll and a jaw to take his aggression out on.

Where’s BJ when I need her?

Profile picture for ProudLiberalHusband
ProudLiberalHusband
•

Who’s BJ what self respecting woman would name herself that

Profile picture for Trucidos
Trucidos
•

I agree what a fucking trick

Profile picture for ProudLiberalHusband
ProudLiberalHusband
•

Trucidos you are a King

Profile picture for Trucidos
Trucidos
•

Thank you

Profile picture for ProudLiberalHusband
ProudLiberalHusband
•

Lol

Profile picture for Trucidos
Trucidos
•

Haha

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement