tuscl

Request for Founder

Warrior15
Anywhere there are Titties.
You seem to be making some changes to the site. Thank you very much. I have a request for a small change. Give us the ability to make changes to a Review that we have placed. I tend to rely on spell check too much to find my typo mistakes. But auto correct will turn a typo into a different word. I hate to go re-read one of my Reviews and see something different than what I meant to type. People can probably understand what I mean. But it still bothers me to have the mistakes. Maybe just one chance to make changes after it goes on the site. I know I should proof read before I post it, but I miss things when I do a lengthy Review.

9 comments

• TheeOSU
    7 years ago
    Use the hidden edit button. :D
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Just ignore founder...he will ignore this request
  • DeclineToState
    7 years ago
    Not digging the new feature on the "Recent Reviews" page that forces you to click on the direct link to read the review. I suppose this is a relief to mongers from states lower in the alphabet (New Jersey, Oregon etc) so they can scrollch less to reach the reviews in their state but I'll be reading far fewer reviews for having to click on the direct link . Lazy ass SOB, apparently.
  • mjx01
    7 years ago
    PM's work better
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    I got to shit
    7 years ago
    Recent reviews page has become vastly less useful

I usually read all reviews from every day just to keep up on the scene across the country. This new format requires so much clicking I'll have to find some other way/place to get info. It like the old Compressed View except without any options. Plus now there is no way to preload a couple days of reviews to read offline, say on an airplane.
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    War,

Your best bet, improve your proof reading skills. :)
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    That ain't gonna happen. There are a couple of ass clowns on here that would abuse the feature and go back and change their wording to something completely different.

We can forgive a lot of misspellings. I make them myself. :)

I would like to see the search box moved to the top of the screen like ever other web site that I have gone to.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    LMFAO
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion