tuscl

Three sets of twenty

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Been working myself up to do one hundred push ups without stopping...same with sit ups and squats.....it's amazing how its making my belly shrink like it is....I also do an hour of hills or stairs

16 comments

• BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    You do an hour of stairs? That's impressive. I'm actually trying to lose a few thousand pounds myself at the moment but I'm doing it the old fashioned way: starvation LOL. I'm afraid that if I do too much vigorous exercise it will increase my appetite so much that I'll start cheating on my diet again, which would be counterproductive. I'm down 45 pounds so far.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Good for both of you! It takes a major commitment to lose weight and get in shape - using either method mentioned.

BHF - if you start to exercise again - it might be worth waiting until the weather breaks in the spring. I find it difficult to stay motivated in the cold and snow. I’m a distance runner - and it’s sucks to be out for an hour in this weather.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    My mainstay is swimming an hour a day, along with diet the swimming doesn’t put a lot of stress on my old arthritic body and makes me feel great.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Swimming is a good idea

I intermittent fasting
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    @Cashman1234,

Thanks, man. This dieting is some rough stuff. I think I like food more than pussy. Even now as I'm sitting here typing, the pasta and pizza is calling me.

The good news for me is that I'm 6'4" and just an overall enormous man, so even when I'm fat I don't look super obese, just huge: Broad shoulders, long arms, big feet, etc. What's funny is that I'm half Jewish and half Italian, and the Jews and Italians are not known for being big folks. Visiting family in the old neighborhood makes me feel like Gulliver's Travels LOL.

Anyway, I used to exercise a lot. Man, when I was in my 20s/early 30s and in decent shape, the bitches were all over my shit. Well, strippers were anyway. I'm trying to get back to that. Once I'm at goal weight (if I ever get there)I'm gonna start doing pushups, maybe some light free-weights, probably walking regularly, maybe buy an elliptical. Or I may start exercising again if I hit a plateau and can't lose any more weight by dieting alone.
  • orionsmith
    7 years ago
    One hundred ? Sounds impressive . Do you do that every day or every other day to let your muscles recover ?

One big disadvantage to not having stairs is that's it's difficult to do stair exercises

I got in really good shape in my college days and lived on the 6th floor and could beat the elevator both up and down. I probably walked several miles a day too just based on all the time I had to spend walking to classes. One afternoon class was almost 2 miles from my dorm. Food was terrible too. No wonder I lost so much weight
  • Huntsman
    7 years ago
    Diet and exercise are tough stuff. But worth it. There is a lot about our health we can’t control but we control what we eat and how much we move, even though it’s not easy. You won’t regret doing squats and pushups or putting on a few miles.
  • TheeOSU
    7 years ago
    I set the unofficial record at my grade school in the 5th or 6th grade, 500 situps in a little less than an hour. 100 squats would be easy, 100 push ups not so easy although I probably did more than that in a short period after getting off the bus in basic training. Lol
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Wow. Good for you! Can’t go wrong w weights and cardio! Don’t go too hard. Mmm.. Chris Pratt ;)
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Don't some elite special forces do eight hundred of each then run five miles ?
  • TheeOSU
    7 years ago
    Ask vince.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    My work outs for the last 10 months (ski injury bummed me out so much I just can't) have been non-existent. To keep my weight down I have eaten less. Eating less and better is the key to maintaining weight. Still love the high impact of mogul skiing though and cannot wait for skiing this weekend before the Patriots AFC championship win.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    -->"One hundred ? Sounds impressive . Do you do that every day or every other day to let your muscles recover ?"

I don't think juice said he can do a hundred, he said he's working towards it. With the caveat that the "everything you read here is fiction" applies triply to everything juice says, I think he's saying that's his goal, and the thread title -- three sets of 20 -- might be where he is currently.

For those working towards goals like this, particularly with bodyweight movements, there's a training protocol that works amazingly well and fast, called Grease the Groove (I can describe it, or just google it yourself). Use it wisely and chances are you'll make much faster progress than whatever weird training protocol you made up for yourself :) (generic "you" there, not you personally)
  • realDougster
    7 years ago
    According to Juice’s other thread, he’s already regularly getting his groove greased
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    giggity-giggity
  • Lurker_X
    7 years ago
    I lost over 50 pounds and have kept it off for a year now. It can be done, but you must make permanent changes to your diet. I am not an exercise hound, mainly lost the weight eating lots of fruits, nuts, and vegetables and reducing milk/cheese and baked goods.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion