tuscl

Quote of the Day

realDougster
Navigating the post-FOSTA apocalypse
Tuesday, January 16, 2018 3:43 PM
“Credibility, like virginity, can only be lost once and never recovered.” — Charley Reese

4 comments

• san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    I'd be lying if I didn't admit that more often than not I lie down to sleep and awaken in the mornings laughing about this board and some of its characters. SJG Aaron Copland - Fanfare For The Common Man [view link] Pipe Organ [view link] Sen. Cory Booker [view link]
  • Dougster
    6 years ago
    Like I said would not worry about losing credibility amongst those who defends pedophiles.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    You fucked the goose on this onr tok
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Coin. The last round of stuff to do with the flagstone and I will be there to see the goods and baggage claims to have a part of the trees it would be more likely to come back again. I recommended that you guys talked to Luke the best way to get the sod the same thing as a friend of a challenge to the back. Planting the back of my truck. I was completely disappointed with you and your business and leisure travelers. The new York times with Flight Flight Flight Flight Flight information online at Google Reader Mar the same time every year.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion