Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

I'meant not complaining but...

flagooner
flagooner136387

Everything written by this member is a fact.

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

I'm starting to see discussions including posts by an admitted pedophile. He should be getting his ass abused in jail.

Ooops, I guess I am complaining.

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

It seems to me that VinceMichaels never went through life with a whole lot of dignity and decorum.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

People should just shut up about the fact that we have a self-admitted pedophile on the board. Not discuss it.

Now spammers, on the other hand, there's a real problem. That we discuss and warn those people.

Profile picture for Bj99
Bj99
•

Pedophile sent me an obnoxious pm. I don’t like him calling me “little girl.” :P Does he pm you guys?

Vm: “You crack me up, little girl. How much does Douchester pay you ? Seems to me, you hanging with him is a strong indicator of how mentally ill you are.”

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Lol!

And yes he PMs me every day or two. Generally it's just one sentence. Either "Eat shit!" or "Bye, fag!"

Profile picture for Bj99
Bj99
•

Prolly took him hours to compose this one!

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Yeah, he put thought into yours. Guess he likes you more, even though, being over 18 you are probably too old for him.

Profile picture for Bj99
Bj99
•

I think vm is pretty good at using his imagination. :P

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Exactly.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

@vincemichaels is one sick fuck.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement