tuscl

Anyone stay home so they aren't worried about catching the flu in strip clubs?

Saturday, January 13, 2018 5:45 PM
Just wondering. I've heard about many clubs where club managers want strippers at work whether they are sick or not. I was wondering if any guys avoided clubs during peak flu season.

28 comments

• JohnTitor
    6 years ago
    No, but then again I'm not a fucking reactionary pussy.
  • orangepicture
    6 years ago
    I didn't go today because I am on day 7 of having the flu. I was sure to take it with me to work every day this week though.
  • whodey
    6 years ago
    Nope, just keep some hand sanitizer with you if you are worried about getting sick. Just don't keep it in the same pocket as your lube. That shit burns if you mix the two up!
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    Yeah, if I get sick, I go to work too because they dont give you sick days. Might as well get everyone else sick if the company policy is no sick days. I read at many work places in the US, you are expected to show up at work even on some of your vacation days if you want a satisfactory performance review for the year. Companies in the US work everyone to death and expect too much and then executives who live in their own world put together policies saying they expect people to take vacation days etc but they hire people who do the opposite.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    My first reaction was to call you a wimp - but in a strip club with contact dances (and more), that would probably be a pretty-efficient way to transmit a cold - perhaps it may *be* a good idea to stay away if one wants to avoid possibly catching something nasty
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^^^ You pussy stop patronizing the new guys. ;)
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    That's not the reason I'm staying away. Having budget issues right now. I just visited a place under quarantine and wondered how seriously everyone else was taking the flu. I thought if there is one group not worried about the flu, it's this group. I decided after they let me in to avoid going back or they might blame me even though it wasn't mandatory. I've heard strippers complaining that they get no sick days as well. They get sick and don't worry about getting customers sick. I've even seen strippers wiping their noses on customers clothes. I thought, hmmm, maybe my budget issue is a lucky coincidence with so much flu. Suddenly thought about blowing my budget but that would not be a good idea.
  • whodey
    6 years ago
    "I've heard strippers complaining that they get no sick days as well." Of course they don't get sick days, they are independent contractors. Before they could get paid sick days they would have to work a strict schedule. I don't get paid sick days per se, but my company provides a generous amout (19 days/ year to start) of paid time off each year that is a combination of vacation and sick days. The drawback is our monthly performance incentive is directly tied into our $/hr that we bring into the company. If we schedule vacation time in advance we aren't held accountable for those hours, but if we take them without notice for a sick day we are. That fact plus the fact that I work from home means I will work through any illness unless it is severe enough to put me in the hospital. As for the dancers, if the worst communicable disease anyone catches is the flu we should all be lucky. At least you can see when a dancer has the flu and avoid her unlike some other viruses.
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    I think the stripper I heard complaining didn't care about paid sick days, she wanted time off when she was sick but was told to come in or be fired. I didn't ask any further details.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    If the worst thing you catch from a stripper is the flu, you're lucky.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    I am terrified by the stomach flu, but I haven’t had any issues dancing, despite the closeness. I think most ppl don’t go to strip clubs if they don’t feel well, and most stripper don’t come in even if they have cramps or a headache. I do work at a nice club tho. Girls are fined, and not fired for missing, so the girls I work with just pay.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Well today was my 76th birthday and I stayed home because I have a cold and don't need to make it worse or pass it on to others.
  • Eve
    6 years ago
    I just got over the flu. I missed work for a week. I come in to work tonight, and more than half the girls are sniffing/snorting/coughing/sneezing. Not something I want to be around with travels coming up.
  • vincemichaels
    6 years ago
    Jackslash is right. Sorry to hear that, Eve. Be well.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    I've gotten the flu once in the past 20 years, not from the strip club. The flu is contagious even the day before symptoms appear, according to the internet which of course knows everything, so it's at least something to be aware of I suppose.
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    I dont want to catch anything from strippers, and with flu cases up nearly 1,000% (10 fold) over last year, I think it’d be prudent to sit this out until April. Of course I have better things to do with my life, so even if I do hit a club or two I will just do stage tipping and ogle from the bar. I can get laid at home, and if not I can pursue civilians without the pretentious pussy play by strippers. So much false bravado here and on Stripperweb.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    My brother swears by those EmergencyC vitamin powder packets - I've had a bit of a cold for a couple of days and finally bought some EmergencyC and did feel a bit better with less symptoms (supposedly it's best to take it as soon as one feels symptoms)
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    I think sometimes I feel invulnerable, decided to stay away from quarantine places today. It's been a couple years since I caught a cold bad enough to take some medicine. Before then several years. I read it's unlikely to catch the flu merely by entering a quarantine building and that you need to be near the sick people. I know all about some people being overly cautious. They write procedures and standards safer than needed in some cases because sometimes people screw up and overlook stuff. It's like having a speed limit set at 55 mph on an empty divided highway that has been recently paved and one car is on the road going 55. It would be perfectly safe to go faster but someone set the standard lower because there usually is a lot more traffic or some other reason. Standards would be very complicated to follow and enforce if it went like speed limit 55 when traffic density is greater than 8 cars per 500 yards, 65 if less than 4 cars per 500 yards, 75 if less than 2 cars. However if everyone rides in automated cars, the law could be changed to let computers determine safe speeds.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    @Eve "I come in to work tonight, and more than half the girls are sniffing/snorting/coughing/sneezing. " Was there much gagging and gargling?
  • JackScott
    6 years ago
    I've decided to dial back my club visits. Even if the dancer isn't sick, she can carry someone else's virus. Being that she can very well engage with 15-20 guys a night and do everything from an air-dance followed up with a hug, to full blown skin-on-skin contact, the risks are higher.
  • Eve
    6 years ago
    Maybe in the VIP section, but the music would be too loud to hear it.
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    I know I’ve definitely got sick last year from a stripper. I was working at home for several days at a stretch, and decided to hit a club to get out of the house. I had no contact with other people besides the stripper. You can guess where this is going, because two days later I cane down with fever, chills, and stomach issues. This reaffirms my stance on avoiding the clubs until March, maybe April, unless o go for eye candy and drinks from the bar. I may stage tip? But please she better not come up to me looking for a dance.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Papi mentioned the Emergen-C stuff - and that seems to help build defenses before catching the flu. I prefer to snort it - and snorting it off of a strippers ass - can be fun! I agree with Jackslash - it’s the least of my worries.
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    I think sick coworkers in the past got me sick. Crossing my fingers. Not sick now. Staying away from strip clubs during flu season just for that reason is the first I heard of that.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    I’m kinda worried now. Half of my customers were sniffling yesterday, and I know a few girls have gone home, or weren’t coming in the next day, bc they didn’t feel well.
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    ^^^ It’s not worth it, which is why my motto of playing safely reigns supreme especially in flu season.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    This is why there should be no kissing in strip clubs. Wash your hands after putting them in a strippers vag - or after groping her titties - or after rubbing your face in her rump! Maybe you should wash your face after it’s been between her ass cheeks too! Lol!
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    Lol exactly @ Jackslash! SJG is even more screwed, so much for DFK. What else is there to do?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion