tuscl

Attitude improvement

Doces300
You can run but you will only die tired
Friday, January 12, 2018 9:44 AM
As most of you knoe I had a CF who raised her OTC price to 1k. I have not seen her for about 2 months. Got a text from her before Christmas telling me how she really needed me to visit her. I responded that I was busy and that 1k was not in the budget at that time. This past week she contacted me again telling me she really missed me (my money). I did not respond but went to her club last night and surprised her. She was very enthusiastic and we quickly fell into our old club routine with one difference. She was even more aggressive sexually doing everything but fucking me in a clean club. The whole time we were together she was talking about coming to my hotel this afternoon. With no mention of price (assuming she may be accepting of a lower cost as thing a re dead at her club). Her Phone was just turned back on after 3wks off. I am interested in her SS reason for us to meet. She told me her boyfriend plays video games all day and she hasn't had sex in a month, and she is horny and needs to fuck lol. She says she will call and come over today. Unfortunately for me if she is really serious U can't see her today As I have A civie date this evening and times would be too close. On another note the divorce goes forward.

8 comments

• MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Fuck her in the ass
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    I’m so glad you are moving forward w your life. Don’t backslide w that girl. Tell her, if you are busy.
  • Doces300
    6 years ago
    I will when she calls, I was just interested to see if she will
  • lotsoffun201
    6 years ago
    Tell her you’re going through a divorce because you’re ex plays video games all day, and you haven’t had sex in a month but you’re a free agent now! You might get a lucky freebie!!
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    Strippers can make a divorce the most sexually exciting and fulfilling time of your life. Mine certainly did.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Gawker JR over here!
  • Doces300
    6 years ago
    @ taxi_driver. We had already done OTC before. For less than half that. But she smelled money and went for the grand. We had usually spent 2 hrs so I am assuming the same. Btw no call today just as I suspected.
  • JackScott
    6 years ago
    I don't know if I'd trust her with another OTC session unless she deliberately tells you that she'll do it for less or do it for free. (or if you happen to come up with a $1000 of play money). Something in the back of my mind says that out of all of the people she can have OTC with, why is she trying to get with you?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion