tuscl

in a (more) perfect world

Mickkeyc
Florida
Thursday, November 23, 2006 7:16 PM
Your own preferences for a new ATF?? would you look for one that is smarter, happier, prettier face, tighter ass, bigger or smaller or firmer chest? More ITC vs. OTC than your current ATF? taller or shorther, lighter or darker? what other qualifications / upgrades would you look for?

14 comments

• chandler
    18 years ago
    In a perfect world, none of my faves would get upgraded. They wouldn't get older, fatter, jaded or mercenary, either. They would stay the same forever....or until I got tired of them.
  • Book Guy
    18 years ago
    ... and George Bush. So that we could impeach him.
  • Mickkeyc
    18 years ago
    in a (more) perfect world, all the dancers at my favorite clubs would give extras, but only to me (and my friends) (and you guys of course) LOL
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    In a (more) perfect world my ATF would live 10 miles away instead of 1,000.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    Mick: I guess my attitude towards strippers is different. I'm not much into comparing their pros and cons, and I don't look for upgrades. I take them or leave them as they are. So, I've moved on from past faves for a variety of reasons (usually restlessness), but not because she lacked some qualification. Like I said, I could have been missing something here. Namely, that your premise wasn't meant to be taken too seriously. More of just a way to start a discussion about things we like/don't like in strippers. Nothing wrong with that.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    Book Guy: Maybe I should have addressed my post to Mick. Your response, and most of the others, didn't really deal with a *current* ATF, which is the part I took issue with.
  • Mickkeyc
    18 years ago
    Hi Chandler, I agree that the premise for my question is not completely logical. Still it doesn't keep me from posting the question, as a topic for good discussion (LOL)... Perhaps the question would be better put, if I had used the word "last" instead of "current"? My apologies for the confusion. Then again, as your post points out, who isn't always looking for an upgrade? (But maybe that is a question for another topic).
  • Book Guy
    18 years ago
    Chandler: Point taken. But, for me, there really aren't very many women who even meet the "bare minimum" (har) standards that I have for visual physical beauty. In a given club with a large number of women, only about 5% will be hot enough for me that I want to get closer. Consequently, ANY improvement on the remainder of the women would always be welcome.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    Pardon me if I'm missing something here, but I question the premise. If you're not satisfied with something about a stripper, why not move on? Are you honestly able to enjoy dances from a girl who makes you wish she were prettier, bigger, tighter, lighter, etc? I'm not.
  • Mickkeyc
    18 years ago
    Do you really think she is a dancer, CG or are you just having fun? I recently met an extreme young hottie in real life, she finally confided in me that she is a massage girl at an area club and would I come visit her at work? My post was actually refering to picking a new one inside my current favorite club. The alternative is to go to another club, but the current club suits me just fine. What to do? I absolutley love that women come in so many varieties. I definietley like the exotics (Asians, Latinas, Eastern Europeans).
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    I'd go for the very pretty blonde girl in line in front of me at the theatre tonight. Pretty face, very nice shape overall and that was with clothes on. I definitely would like to run into her again. Sounds like a good ATF to me. It seems like I've seen her before too but I can't remember where. She looked too hot to be a typical stripper though.
  • Book Guy
    18 years ago
    Ideally I'd experience the "girlish" body without any under-age appearance. I like lithe, thin, supple women, but not overly-muscular women. And I like big Doe-eyes (a la Audrey Hepburn) with a "sweet" rather than "exotic" or "sultry" overall appearance. Girl-next-door, I guess. So, I guess, ideally, all women in my ken would look like that. :) In fact (as per the title of the thread), "in a (more) perfect world" there would be FEWER FATTIES and other forms of undesirables at any given club that I visit. So it might not so much be a matter of improving upon near-perfection among the girls I already DO prefer; as, correcting near-disasters among the girls I currently DON'T prefer. :)
  • DandyDan
    18 years ago
    While I don't mind "the exotics", my ideal ATF should be blonde (or a redhead), and chestier than the current one. Actually, that is an adequate description of my #2 favorite, but she's not dancing anymore. As long as we connect on a mental level, that's all right for me.
  • Clubber
    18 years ago
    Mickkeyc, Amen to "the exotics (Asians, Latinas, Eastern Europeans)." For me, especially the Asian women.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion