tuscl

Disenchantment?

Thursday, January 11, 2018 6:57 PM
So I turned a year older 2 weeks ago (49 but I look young for my age), and I’ve suddenly become disenchanted w/scoring extras, sitting near the rail, spending $$$ on dances/VIP (even though I will drop some cheddar here and there), and any other whale/perv endeavors at clubs. Just don’t seem to care for it anymore. It’s as if I’ve become more cognizant of the ‘sex mirage’ ITC than before. I still MAY try to score OTC if the vibe is right (did see someone recently for 4 months). Otherwise, I just go to chill and chat it up w/a few girls during the early/mid day shift. Anybody else experience this change where it feels like either a flipped switch or an escape from the Matrix?

12 comments

• shailynn
    6 years ago
    You know how I know you're gay?
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    No. I’ve not experienced that. It’s probably time for a break from clubbing.
  • RickRollin
    6 years ago
    A. No I don’t listen to Coldplay or wear macrame jean shorts B. Maybe so, but will still drop by with lower expectations and without dropping too much coin
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Lol glad you have a sense of humor. Just take a short break, I've done that before. Everyone has a different need in terms of time. I've taken 6 months before, some guys, it only takes 3 weeks.
  • rh48hr
    6 years ago
    I've taken multiple breaks. Too much of anything can get monotonous.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    ^^^^ except tacos, I can never get tired of tacos.
  • TeoTommy
    6 years ago
    Mistress L can smack you out of your doldrums.
  • JohnTitor
    6 years ago
    NO Fuck, wish I were at the club right now. Not disenchanted at all. I just go in with full wallet and mild expectations, and it's all good.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    "even though I will drop some cheddar here and there" There's your problem. Try some Gouda.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    My last time was 12/28. No plans to go back. No idea why, but on the way back home on the 28th I realized I had lost interest.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    For most of 2017 my strip-clubbing was mostly meh - something to do but didn't really excite me like it used to. I would assume if one goes once a month or less, then less chance of burnout or it not being fresh - if one goes every week then probably more chance it loses its luster at some point for many.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Women you can actually know. You might find them in strip clubs, or elsewhere. SJG In China they have a book known as the Art of War, written by Tun Szu. [view link] [view link] Jefferson Airplane, Rooftop [view link] Fat Angel [view link] Rev William Barber, and on Christian Hate, used to maintain White Supremacy [view link] [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion