JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads

27 comments

• joc13
    7 years ago
    I would. I don't mind my women squishy.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Hell yes! That great face - those hot fucking tits - and that dirty fucking body - she’s got all I’m looking for!
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Gets the job Don e for me
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    To follow up - her Instagram is excellent! She has a great booty. You have some hot strippers in N.C.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    OK, you guys beat me to her. Enjoy !!
  • ButterMan
    7 years ago
    yes
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Her gram is smashing
  • orangepicture
    7 years ago
    Hard pass for me. Just....no.
  • bang69
    7 years ago
    HELL YES
  • Warrior15
    7 years ago
    She's a little soft for me. I'll give her a 6.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    ^^^ Agree. Between the harsh face and soft pooch, she's a 6, and an easy pass for me. I understand why you guys who didn't get breastfed by your mothers and are now seeking compensation, see those big cassavas on her chest and are attracted, but if those were smaller, do you guys really like her face, and her body from her bellybutton down to her upper thighs?
  • l00ber
    7 years ago
    I agree with all. She's a 5 or 6, true. But who wouldn't smash a 6!? I mean, if it's there? Why not? The club she works at sounds good as fuck though.
  • l00ber
    7 years ago
    Wow, autocompleted "hood" to "good".
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    YES, I like her.

SJG
  • PaulDrake
    7 years ago
    Looks like she is in her lare 30s maybe 40. That is older than me so, too old.
  • rl27
    7 years ago
    Looked at other photos of her. Tits a bit too droopy for my tastes
  • anonlvone
    7 years ago
    No. Her face is really hard, and I hate tats, and she just screams insecurity and neediness. Her Om necklace, and her "Nothing is trivial" tattoo and just no.
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    Yuck
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    Not my type at all.
  • rattdog
    7 years ago
    she's the ideal 1 shot deal.
    let's say that none of my faves are at the club. i see this girl walking around the club. not my type but not that bad. ehh i guess.
    about 6 months another day when none of my faves are there. there she is. i'm fucking bored. she's sleazy looking, and i want to get off. she's the best of the pickings for that particular day. so yeah why not-she will be a one shot deal.
    take her to the room, gets me off and once my faves return from their absences i don't get anymore dances from her again.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    She would not be my first choice, but depending on the other options I might get a dance and she could sell me on getting more if they were good.
  • clubdude
    7 years ago
    Oh yes, she can even eat crackers in bed!
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    She slap a face with her titty
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    Yeaaaaaah
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Not interested since she looks like the women we meet at lifestyle parties.
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    "Who wouldn't smash a six"

Exactly. Some of you guys are missing out by being so picky on looks. Some of the best pleasure talented ladies I have met have been sixes There is a six at a club where I hunt. She is a six in a club with several 8's and 9's. Yet when I go to that club, I go straight to her. Girl can literally suck a golf ball thru a garden hose. It it a bbbjcim and she swallows. She is enthusiastic and eager to please. On the other side of the coin some the most uninspired sexual experiences I have had from strippers are from the 9's and 10's.
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    Nope. Sorry juice just not my type I am dropping $$$ on.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion