tuscl

Tampa: Mons or Odyssey?

flagooner
Everything written by this member is a fact.
I'm heading to Tampa for a couple days. It has been quite a few years since I've been out there. Both clubs have pretty good reps (though I do hate the prices).

I hope to hit both, but if I can only make it to one, which will allow me to leave with the least amount of strip club stench?

16 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Read the reviews you leech
  • Book Guy
    7 years ago
    Stench? Uh, no smoking in either one. As far as standard lap dances, Mons I suggest will be an overall better experience, unless you absolutely require privacy in small cubicles, which Mons does not have.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Mons seems to get consistently better reviews - but it seems neither club particularly has a strong dayshift and w/ both clubs open till very late means the best talent is usually not there till late in the evening (per the reviews)
  • Warrior15
    7 years ago
    Mons is the top in Tampa. But some people don't like it. The owner has a particular type. Thin blond spinners. So not much variety. And there are weird rules like the girl has to always keep one foot on the floor. So certain positions are unattainable. But all the girls are attractive and you will get the Mons grind. The original lap dance grind. The grind dance is done in the full view of everyone. Very little privacy at Mons.

Odyssey is more of a crap shoot. The quality is varied. But there are some private options that are not available at Mons.
  • IHearVoices
    7 years ago
    Less stench, I'd probably say 2001. Mons seems more packed in and condensed, especially since 2001 expanded the LD area.
  • Warrior15
    7 years ago
    They are literally across the street from each other. You can walk from one parking lot to the other. Beside the $20 cover charge, you could just check out them both.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Mons is the most overrated club out there. Odyssey is slight better but still not great.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    I love Mons. If you like petite blonds fully nude with good contact reasonably priced lap dances, there's no place better. Yes it's small, no VIP, no extras, little privacy, but those are minor issues to me. They have the women I want which is what strip clubs are all about.

I've never had a reason to cross the street to Odyssey.
  • minnow
    7 years ago
    Try them both. Submitting 2 reviews will get you an extra 8 weeks VIP membership. As many have mentioned, both clubs are non-smoking.

Another suggestion for returning the favor: Scores is also within walking distance. Give that a try, and get another 4 weeks for reviewing that. Lastly, I'd really like to know if their steak dinners are worthwhile, could you please lmk how their steak is ?.
  • samsung1
    7 years ago
    I believe mons and 2001 are right across the street or down the street from each other. My favorite day shift was penthouse club in tampa.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Don't guys your age have a 9PM curfew? How are you gonna hit 2 clubs in one night?
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    ^ dayshift during lunch break. I'll be there for 3 days
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    Which is better depends on what you are looking for. The one time I went, Mons definitely had the hottest chicks in the area. The quality of the lapper depends on the girl, but it can get expensive fast. Also, since there it is a strip club and not a bar, it is not a place where you can just hang out. Girls will come up to you constantly. There was one girl who tried her damnedest to get me an LDK, though. However, there is no
    privacy and mileage is limited.

2001 had plenty of privacy, though, and girls were constantly working on the upsell from lap dance rooms to the spaceship to whatever was beyond that. However, they were not as good looking, the main dance area was incredibly crowded, and it generally seemed to be a lower class of customer.

For dayshift during lunch break, I would recommend Mons.
  • Longball300
    7 years ago
    Neither; Scarlett's in Ybor or Bare Assets in Holiday is where I have have much better times than either of those two. Unless you are stuck in the airport area...
  • azdd
    7 years ago
    Every self-respecting (or not) PL should experience Mons Venus at least once.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I've been there a few times but years ago.

I went at lunch today.

Only one girl at Mons and she was in the back so I went to Odyssey.

My decision was made for me
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion