tuscl

How to stop the constant changing of positions?

PaulDrake
Off again on again PL
So how do you guys deal with dancers that want to constantly change positions? Do some guys like that?

I am guessing some dancers do it to extend the tease and try to lengthen the time. Or is it a way during the first dance for them to show off all of their moves?

For me I find it really frustrating to the point I usually don't want to continue after a single dance. Do you guys find that dancers are more likely to lock into a good position on the second or third dance? Maybe I am cutting things off too soon.

26 comments

• Huntsman
    7 years ago
    Taser.
  • Warrior15
    7 years ago
    It could be that they get physically tired of being is a certain position for too long. You are sitting down, they are not. Think about what muscles they are using to stay in the position you want them in. Also, it could be some kind of compliance thing. I know I like for the girl to be on her knees in front of me. But some clubs have rules because they think the girl might have her hand up my pants. So she can't stay in the spot I want her to.
  • Lurker_X
    7 years ago
    Dancers are instructed to change positions to combat "simulated sex acts" in N.C. I have observed hand signals from bouncers to the girls that they need to make a change soon, or they'll walk over and give a verbal warning.

To answer your question.... Try tipping bouncers, or go during dayshift when there is less scrutiny.
  • JohnTitor
    7 years ago
    grab their fucking throat
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    "taser"
    "grab their fucking throat"
    ___
    What great advice. This is what makes TUSCL terrific.
  • Lurker_X
    7 years ago
    Don't be a little bitch... Just tell a dancer that you like a position and want her to do more of it. (Tits in face, body slides, crotch grind, whatever) It is likely she wants more of your money and will oblige you.
  • lapdance1400
    7 years ago
    Talking to them is what I do. I tell them what I like and how I want the lap dances to be. So maybe talk to them.
  • houjack
    7 years ago
    I hold them there when they attempt a change, lightly of course, just enough for them to know my preference. Sometimes they still move to a new position, but most will stay.

You could also use your words, saying something like "could you please stay there" usually works, or will illicit a response as to why she is changing positions.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Want the girl to just give it up, surrender. She has to let you lead it.

So how do you civilianize her enough to get this?

FRONT ROOM MAKEOUT SESSION!

SJG

http://www.cheap-lingerie.com/images/che…

https://image.tmdb.org/t/p/w1280/mdWUIGh…

Ticket To Ride
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70-WSgZn…

https://azchords.com/b/beatles-tabs-410/…

https://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/tab/the…

Myth Of Osiris
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwQ9iMJ3…
  • wildbourbon
    7 years ago
    "She puts the lotion on the skin or she gets the hose again."

-SJG

• s275ironman
    7 years ago
    It mostly all depends on the girl and her preference for what she will do for a dance. What is allowed in a particular club could also be a factor, but not as much as the girl and her preferences.

I used to go to a club that would usually do a roll call at the top of the hour, and then after that would be a 2-for-$30 dance special. With most dancers, the first dance would be a variety of moves, but for the second song, a lot of the dancers would spend the majority the time grinding away.

So yes, sometimes the first dance is to show a variety of moves they know, with any additional dance after that to focus mostly one or two positions that they either enjoy the most, or feel they are most skilled at.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    A dancer might just change positions after 15 seconds just to make sure you one of you guys doesn't bust a nut.
  • Cowboy12
    7 years ago
    It depends on how the dancer moves and the positions.
    I had one dancer repeat the same 3 positions over and over again, very mechanical movements and so I ended it after the first song.

Others move so slow and sensual and change to several positions, I enjoy the variety.
    If they know how to move, its all good.
    When they do a move that really hits the right spot, I let them know, and they usually repeat that move more often.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Some custies get bored or think the dancer is being lazy by just staying in one position for the whole dance if not dance after dance - I'm in that camp

Most dancers will want the custy to enjoy his dance so he'll buy more; most dancers would probably prefer you tell them your preferences than lose selling dances.

In past threads, Subraman and others have suggested the "positive reinforcement" technique - e.g. telling her "I love that position you were doing earlier" - either way just let her know what your preference is b/c different custies like different things and the dancers are not mind-readers.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    In any "relationship" (business, etc), communication is *key*
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    Ya, this doesn't seem like a terribly hard problem to solve -- tell her what you want, and positively reinforce it.

That said, Lurker_X is absolutely right, and anti-LDK girls actively coach either other to change position often specifically so you don't get to enjoying it so much that you splooge. If you ask her to stay still and she moves anyway, you've got an anti-LDK girl on your hands, perhaps time to move on if you're not getting what you want
  • K
    7 years ago
    the most effective strategy is to post on an anonymous board.

tell her what you want. Tip her according to how well she complied. She may tell you she can't stay in one position too long because it is uncomfortable but once she knows her tip and future dances depend on it, she will stay in that position as long as she can and she will return to it as soon as possible.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    LOL
  • Timbuck12
    7 years ago
    You’re paying for the dance, right? If she’s not in a position you want then just tell her. She’ll accomodate you.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I have large hands - and if a dancer isn’t performing in a position I find desirable - I put my hands on her hips and position her for a proper grind. They get the idea very quickly.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Tell her what you liked from her.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    What's the big deal. You're the customer and it's your money. Tell her what you want. If she won't do it then stop paying her.

The only exception might be if the club doesn't allow the type of dances that you want. In that case you've got to be a little more flexible.
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    Hand cuffs and ankle shackles seem to work for me.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    PaulDrake, really you need to ask lapdanceking82 above.

Learn to say things like: "I didn't come here to buy drinks." And, "Do you grind for the entire duration of the dance?"

SJG
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Give her 2 of SJG's rufies. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion