tuscl

Are you sick of Winter Yet ?

Warrior15
Anywhere there are Titties.
I spend a lot of time in Florida these days. But I'm going to Tennessee later this week. Forecast is for snow and ice this weekend. Except for when I'm snow skiing, I never want to see the stuff.

That groundhog better not see his shadow this year.

29 comments

• twentyfive
    7 years ago
    I never leave Florida unless it’s tropical I grew up in the NYC area if I never see snow again it’ll be too soon for me.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    This winter started off cold. In the NYC area it was frigid. The snow didn’t melt at all because of the low temps. It was near 40 degrees yesterday - and today it’s sunny and 40 - and it feels great. It’s interesting how depressing the cold can be.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    -9 degrees last Friday, supposed to be 60 tomorrow and back to 19 by Sunday.

It’s a miracle I haven’t gotten a cold yet but it’s just a matter of time with all these drastic temp changes.
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    I was just saying that the other day. Michigan has been as cold as a ROB's heart. I cant wait to head off to the Keys in Feb. for some watersport fun then off to Boca for more. Probably gonna hit DD or BT while I am around Pompano for some side action sexy fun.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    It's not the groundhog's fault. It's the Donald !! Winter is a fine time of the year, ya can't have snowball fights too easily in July, although I did see an inch of snow fall one July up in our Upper Peninsula. :)
  • FTS
    7 years ago
    That’s why i’m going to Miami! Wooo
  • 79terrier
    7 years ago
    We're having winter today in Phoenix. High is only expected to hit 60!! First day this year we aren't in the 70s. Had to play golf this morning in long sleeves!!
  • Huntsman
    7 years ago
    I won’t depress everyone by reciting Minnesota temps. But at least the air dance shit has stopped lately.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Summer is more fun for bike riding, but I still ride 365 days per year. Winter here is not very harsh, and this year seems lighter than most. But we need rain. Even with normal years, we have a water shortage. And this year the rain has been very little, so we will have a water problem unless we get more.

In future times I expect to be running a nation wide organization, and hence seeing all kinds of climates. But I am planning on my primary W to E route being very close to the Mexican border, El Paso, Del Rio, San Antonio, Houston, NOLO, etc., to avoid the harsher Winters found further North.

SJG

The Myth Of Osiris
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwQ9iMJ3…
  • SteveSutton
    7 years ago
    Yes hate it. Luckily my travel takes me to a lot of nice destinations. LA coming up!
  • JohnTitor
    7 years ago
    Yes
    winter in Seattle FUCKING BLOWS
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    It's kinda wet in Seattle in the winter. I've skiied up in the mountains wearing a plastic garbage bag for rain gear. (:
  • JohnTitor
    7 years ago
    Yeah, sometimes that's needed. Pretty slushy snow unlike other ski resorts out west. In the lowlands, the fairly consistent dampness and grey takes its toll, to be sure.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    The worst part about a snowy cold winter like this having two ski areas nearby and going night skiing for a few hours instead of battling the "new years resolution" gang at the gym. Freezing rain Saturday which means buying a roll of hefty raincoats, the only solution to skiing in the rain.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    i'm ready for Margaritaville.

even though I am in Southern California and Arizona... it's just too friggin cold in the winter now .
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @skibum where do you ski mostly when I was young we used to ski great gorge in NJ and stay at the playboy club lodge or bear mountain N.Y. but I haven’t skied in thirty years I hate being cold.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I was born in the Caribbean and grew-up in Miami; def don't like the cold weather and everything that comes w/ it (often cloudy skies; windy; misty, etc); find it depressing - also hate for it to be a production leaving the house having to put on layers of clothes, gloves, etc, and then get somewhere (e.g. SC) and have to take layers off and hand them over or have to carry it around w/ you; instead of just throwing on a t-shirt and gong about your biz (not a huge deal but kinda a PITA if you did not grow up that way).

I try not to leave the state of FL from October - Feb if I don't have to.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    ^ Pussy
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    ^ yeah I know
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Hey @ flagooner aside from your love of Eskimo women I don’t see you wearing snowshoes and hiking in the north country ;)
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    What is this thing called winter that you speak of?
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    Let me just say that the room we were in when stopped for the storm in Savannah was a lot warmer than our room in Winter Haven, which never got over 65°!
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Winter sucks more than the blow job queen does.
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    ^And not in a good way! ;-)
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Winter also brings the cold and flu season. I've got my flu shot but reports are that it is only good against 20% of the viruses. I caught Pneumonia at the end of Oct and spent 4 days in the hospital. I hadn't gotten completely over that when I caught a cold and had to go to the emergency room a week ago. I feel better but guys are telling me that it is taking them 2 weeks to get over colds.

Guess where a great place to catch these diseas's is ? Yep. Strip clubs.

Winter sucks....
  • orionsmith
    7 years ago
    I'm hot blooded unlike many of the local cold blooded people who are native to South Carolina. I can put on a thicker coat for a week or two and winter seems to be over here. Yesterday and today I was wearing short sleeve shirts outside with temperatures well into the 60's and it felt comfortable.

I've noticed when I go out, sometimes I'm the only one wearing no jacket when I think it's a little bit warm in the building. I may have Viking blood in me. I went to a church service before hitting the strip club one weekend wearing shorts with outside temps in the 50's one time and the greeter at the church said "Last of the Vikings!" He may have been half right. My ancestors did come from colder climates. Makes me feel a bit like an alien here sometimes. It feels hot as hell here during June, July, and August. If the cold and snow didn't sting so bad up north when it's below zero, I might consider moving north. However you guys can keep all that below zero stuff. I've experienced -9 no wind in Raleigh, NC and -40 wind chills and been sent to Wisconsin for work in the winter a couple of times. No thanks.
  • sinclair
    7 years ago
    The flu is exceptionally bad this year. Get ready, many of you will get it.
  • orionsmith
    7 years ago
    I hope the rest of the world is having cooler than normal temperatures and it's not just North America.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I think Sinclair is correct. I’ve heard this seasons flu shot is only about 20% effective.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion