tuscl

Platinum Plus ----WORST SC EVER!

Wednesday, November 29, 2006 7:08 PM
Prolly not of course, and I am sure it's quite entertaining from all the stories I am regaled with BUT I had an experience with a girl who had stripped there and she confirmed my fears about that place. Her name was Alaina and she was of Puerto Rican descent. She could stick a dollar in her kitty and eject it. Nice if you're into that sort of thing.......... We strike up a convo as I am sitting with another girl (two newbies to me). She is in an adjacent chair and we talk about stuff in Memphis and how she didn't like it much as there are no regulars and people weren't happy. I mentioned the things y'all talk about and how I've heard of the anything goes mentality at the PP (paying special homage to the 2-1's). I decide to take both girls at different intervals to the VIP room. Alaina was first and as we go in the bouncer states it's 3 songs for $100. As I am used to four I ask her if she'd give me that and she flatly said it's 3/$100 (uh-oh). Before we are to get started I dismiss myself to use the restroom thinking how bad of a time I am about to experience. I should give her $40 and say I changed my mind or switch locations, needless to say I do neither. I sit back down and immediately once the next song starts she goes to work. Nice robotic, going through the motions, trying to interest me dance. Sticks her breast in my face inviting me to suck on it and I pass. She gyrates, grinds does a reverese handstand juss like she has done 10,000 times before and she'll do 10,000 times again. Two songs pass and she asks me do you wanna keep going. I juss wanted to be rid of her and let it slide that she had only done two songs. My only hope was that she was smart enough to realise the scorn I was mentally heaping upon her. I kept standing, gave her the money and walked out in front of her. She asked me if I had anything for the bouncer and I giddily said I'll let you handle that and she remarked sumpin like apparently you didn't have that good of a time. As I walk past the bouncer he asked me if I had had a great time and I said to him I had a memorable one. Are all the girls from the PP that mechanical when they leave that enviro? Perhaps transients (of which she said she served exclusively in Memphis) enjoy ler level of service but aficionados will do nothing but badmouth her to relevant people. A week later upon talking to someone in the club someone in the know called her a "money grubbing whore". Is this SOP from these girls?

10 comments

• chandler
    18 years ago
    Huge: That part was clear enough, at least to me. What made no sense whatsoever was your conclusion that your experience with this "money grubbing whore" reflected somehow on the club she had LEFT. Or were you being facetious?
  • Pete22z
    18 years ago
    I've been there once...my night ended happy. It could have been happier but i've never done the OTC thing.
  • hugevladfan
    18 years ago
    completely facetious.
  • hugevladfan
    18 years ago
    I should've clarified it more in the post. This was a girl who stripped previously at the PP but in now stripping in Las Vegas at Cheetahs. I was curious to know if any of the PP customers were familiar with this sort of technique being particularly popular there. I apologise if I cam across to vague.
  • johncalvin
    18 years ago
    I use to be a memphis resident. I havn't to PP since May 2006. PP is a great club in the early afternoon. At 5pm you can just leave. The girls are pretty good looking, however the 3 for 100 is right. But the quality of this $100 can get you anywhere between titties in the face to BBBJ. You just got screwed by a bad deal, welcome to every other strip club in America.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    Huge should have submitted it as a review of Platinum Plus. Never mind the club where it all took place - it confirmed his fears about a club where she used to strip! Of course, the relevant point here has nothing to do with Platinum Plus. Deciding to get dances from a girl you feel will be a bad experience --- WORST MOVE EVER!
  • Book Guy
    18 years ago
    The head-post on this thread seems more like a review than a chat message. I agree, there are some mechanical dancers at PP who give nothing but a set of choreographed, boring moves as lap-dances. That isn't isolated solely at one club in Memphis! The other experiences are also possible across the country on a given night, at a given club. Why are we discussing one club in particular?
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    Perhaps she was badmouthing PP because she wasn't making as much money there and wasn't happy about that.
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    I've never been to the Platinum Plus of Memphis club. If 3 songs for $100 is the normal lap dance price, I think I never will visit.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    What club was this? Despite the title, your account makes it sound like Platinum Plus was just where a dancer had worked before, not where this nightmare occurred. Talking bouncers who state the price of dances? How fucked up is that?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion