tuscl

Need your suggestion PHX - SC

sun444
Arizona
Thursday, January 4, 2018 4:37 PM
I am planning to visit two to three clubs tomorrow evening and would like your suggestions. My plans are: Bourbon HiLiter Christies Any better ideas ?

17 comments

• Mate27
    6 years ago
    No. Just let them know you have money and you’ll have fun.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Those seem to be the "must visit" clubs. I think the others may just be underwhelming if you set expectations too high.
  • 79terrier
    6 years ago
    I think it depends on what you are looking for. BSC is more of a 7-up factory, with HL generally has more extras available (depending on the latest LE activities) I don't see a lot of difference between BSC and Christies, although there may be a little more mileage in the VIP at BSC.
  • 79terrier
    6 years ago
    One more thing, not sure where you are staying, but keep away from the clubs in Scottsdale!
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    That's a very reasonable list of Phoenix clubs. Not sure what's going on with HL these days but it should still be on the list.
  • mark94
    6 years ago
    That’s a good list. I’d try both daytime and night time at HL and BSC. Very different atmospheres. If you never manage to get to Christie’s, no biggee.
  • WetWilly
    6 years ago
    It depends on what type of woman you like. If you like fatties, don't miss Band Aids. I'm my experience, Christie's is more about air dances than anything else. I wouldn't bother.
  • sun444
    6 years ago
    Thank you All for your inputs and ideas.
  • davindude
    6 years ago
    HL is worth a try but even then at its current state. I'm not sure I'd even recommend HL.
  • rh48hr
    6 years ago
    Why are you asking for suggestions? You have written reviews on two of the three clubs you are asking about. You also have reviewed a few clubs in Phoenix most of us wouldn't touch with a 10 foot pole.
  • mark94
    6 years ago
    Sun444: I recall from your prior post that you prefer a $100 budget at SC. That’s tough, now that HL has lame $10 dances and BSC only has $20 dances. After drinks and cover, that’s only enough for 3 VIP dances. Choose wisely.
  • sun444
    6 years ago
    @rh48hr Since I have tried many clubs here wanted ur wise advice finally. Now HL has become a routine and also I don't have any regular favourite CF or so.. Just that my luck depends on that day :-)
  • sun444
    6 years ago
    @mark94 Yeah you are right in the recent times HL has become very strict like no touching.. I can go up to 150 or 200$ max and also at the same time I have stopped going to vips as I find them nothing big in it...just stick to my $10 dances. I don't look for any extras but just a good contact dance is all I look for and that's enough for me :) I also don't have and CF or so and in this any good club is fine for me .. That's why I keep trying many clubs here :-)
  • rh48hr
    6 years ago
    Ok. With HL basically being no contact on the floor I'd stay away. I'll make some other suggestions. As stated BSC is $20 in VIP. Contact is dependent on the dancer, I would not go there on your budget. Unless you are short on time and just want a few dances with 7 up dancers. If you don't mind hunting for the diamond in the rough, Bandaids can provide good contact dances. My last time there I got dances from a very attractive and in shape black dancer who gave nice two way contact dances. The dances are $10. Depending on your tastes, you may have to wade through some dancers you may find unattractive. They also scan ID's (but not all the time) so if that is a problem for you just be forewarned. I haven't been to Christies in awhile so I can't speak on it, I think that is a definite YMMV club. Hope that helps.
  • azdd
    6 years ago
    I wouldn’t write off Sugar44, especially if you can go during the day and catch Mustang in the house! It’s just down the road from Bourbon, plus there’s Schlotzsky’s right across the street!
  • sun444
    6 years ago
    @azdd Will try it some weekend on a day time then..thanks for ur suggestion between I had been there 2 times and it was an OK experience.both were in the evening times.
  • sun444
    6 years ago
    @rh48hr Thanks for your brief response. I gave Bandaids a try once and found all on the fatter side, so I left in quick time. Will give it a try again soon.Bourborn is an eye candy :) and as you say HL is no longer the same
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion