tuscl

Is it safe?

Darkblue999
Somewhere in the club
To go to the club after 12.30 am ..if the club closes at 2 a.m.

15 comments

• larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    I usually get out of there by midnight. I don’t want to be in one Shadow’s 2amers posts :)
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    Yes, they will still let you in
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Depends on the club, the night, and the neighborhood.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Most here will say no. I say it depends on the club and the clientele.

When I worked a late shift (ending around 1230-1 am.) I would sometimes go to a club not to far from my work to unwind before heading home. It was an upscale club across from a mall. Never had an issue.

I'd say if you are going to do it, like anything else, pay attention and if something seems fishy, get out of there.
  • Darkblue999
    7 years ago
    This club is an upscale club. Usually there won't be much crowd after 12 a.m.. They have cameras which covers whole parking area.
    The reason why I want to go that time because the dancers will be bored to death with no customers and I can get their attention otherwise it's like do you wanna dance if I say no they will move on.They don't want to chat even for 5 minutes.If there are not many patrons they will come and chat
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Okay.

So do that.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Even if the club is upscale and in a decent area - I’d recommend you keep an eye on the time. Don’t lose track of the hour - and don’t be there at closing time. Nothing good will come from being at a club when the lights come on - and you must head out to the parking lot.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Nothing is ever totally safe. Just be aware of your surroundings and be ready to move quickly if things don't look right or change.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago

he "2AMer" line is no joke. It seems that most of these deadly beefs and shootings happens after last call. It's not unsafe to arrive in the last 90 minutes of business, but I would hustle out the door as soon as last call is said, and not get that last round.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Only if you wear a bulletproof vest and travel with your posse which should include at least three trained ex special forces bodyguards!LOL
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    Depends on whether it's safe to be at the club at 11:30pm. The guy who wants to shoot you in the parking lot isn't basing it on time, it's just that you're on the same wavelength waiting until the bitter end to see if one will wait out the other leaving so as to RIL with a dancer. If it looks like you've scored her at 11:30pm, it will likely be the same outcome.

This is the nice part of greasing up a bouncer in the men's room. If he's not a ROB, he will walk you out to your car afterwards as part of the deal.
  • Darkblue999
    7 years ago
    Thanks guys. I will keep all these points in mind.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    I have not usually been in our local clubs that late. But I will say, if you want to spend the night with a girl, maybe one who does not usually do OTC, getting to her that late can be very effective. You will see girls trying to line up OTC's, and they might be for over night.

SJG
  • xpando
    7 years ago
    Its the right time if you want dancers at their drunkest.

And dancers in panic-pay-the-"rent" mode
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    i go early and stay late.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion