Snowbound

TheFword
Nevada
Two PLs were snowbound and couldn't get to the clubs. After a few days of boredom they decided to play 20 questions. The 1st said "I'm thinking of an object". He was thinking "Stripper Pussy". The 2nd PL asks "Is it something that you would eat?" The 1st PL thinks hard for a minute, deciding on his answer and finally says "I don't think so." The 2nd PL: "Is it stripper pussy?"

3 comments

• ppwh
    7 years ago
    The joke is on them! These chumps don't know that DATY will soften her up so they can pump loads into her at their home. No wonder they are sitting around male bonding instead of walking down to the clubhouse for an unlimited supply of stank.
  • TheFword
    7 years ago
    This is a re-do of a joke about 2 trappers and the object moose cock. The answer was yes. I debated about the yes or no for awhile, still not sure which would be funnier or more true to the majority of the forums thinking.
    While at the club I've had my tongue on the 'tang a few times and not that long ago. I usually think to myself," WTF why are you eating stripper pussy?" Because it is there, and she likes it.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    ^ I plead the 5th.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion