tuscl

Standing dance after lap dances

Darkblue999
Somewhere in the club
Friday, December 29, 2017 1:20 PM
Yesterday I had 7 lap dances with a girl with good ass.When she gave dances i get almost rock hard erection and then goes down. She confirmed with me if I am done with dances. Then she asked me to get up and she hugged me after I got up. She started dancing.She was still topless. She turned around so that her ass touching my groin.I got instant hard on and rock solid. She danced and talked for a minute and half. The last minute and half standing dance was fabulous . Don't know why. Did you guy feel standing dances are better?

13 comments

• san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Front Room Makeout Sessions. When it is time for your own pants to come down, then and only then, you invite her to the back room. SJG Beyoncé - Sweet Dreams [view link] Beyoncé - ***Flawless (feat. Nicki Minaj) (On The Run Tour - Paris) [view link]
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    Standing dances are indeed, amazing! Especially with a chick whose height lets her ass match up perfectly with your dick with no tip toeing or hunching over needed. Harder to pull off in a regular lap dance stall since it's plain weird to remain in that position while everyone else is seated doing their thing. I had one dancer at Spearmint Rhino in Vegas who actually let me try out a standing dance in the VIP area. Unfortunately it wasn't as good because she had no way to hold herself up except to either kneel in the stall with me standing behind her. Which didn't work because I had to hunch over. Or use both arms against the back of the stall to balance herself while I'm grinding her from behind. But that was too uncomfortable a position for her to hold. I had to give her credit for trying though. Standing dances are best when there's a wall for the dancer to balance against. Usually private 1 on 1 VIP rooms have this and you can enjoy till your time is up. But usually extras are available in clubs with 1 on 1 VIP room so no one bothers with it. I love em though.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    These are also called wall-dances - can be seen more often at small-black clubs where dances are usually on the floor (no dedicated dance-area or dances more expensive in the dance-area) - these black clubs being small w/ not a lot of seating means often times dudes get dances w/ their backs against the wall while the dancer grinds on him - I love wall-dances especially w/ a big-booty ebony, it feels like you're fucking doggy-style. I hit mostly black-clubs and even when I have a seat I opt for getting some of my dances standing-up - IMO best when you have something to rest your back against and dancer has a chair in front of her she can use to balance herself - I enjoy reaching around holding/squeezing her boobs while she grinds me w/ her butt - also like turning her around facing-me so her coochie is against my hard-torpedo while I grab two handfuls of ass. A lot of dancers don't know what a stand-up/wall dance is and I have to explain it to them or show them - IME black dancers usually take to it right-away but white-chicks usually not so much.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    Love standing up. Years ago, Mitchell Bros used to have cabana dances, where the cabanas were basically like being inside a phone booth. You were standing up, the girl could never be a few inches away from you. HJ was awesome since you were basically looking her in the eye and the rest of her body was right there; BJ was do-able, there was enough room for her to get on her knees; FS was possible with some gymnastics. No matter what, you were getting hard and cumming standing up. Loved it!
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    One time I got a HJ during a stand-up dance that made my knees buckle
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    In my 25 years of clubbing, I don't think I've ever had a standing anything. So I don't know :-)
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    More accounts from Subraman that have me pissed that I missed the SF golden era. That phone booth dance sounds amazing!
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    I've always liked standing dances/wall dances, myself. Unfortunately, the dancers don't seem to like doing it much; I think they're tired from being on their feet all night and they'd prefer to just sit down for a while. Also, because I'm very tall, they have to keep their platform shoes on during the dance which is probably uncomfortable for them, too. Regardless, I definitely prefer standing up to the standard sitting couch dance.
  • sooperflysnooka
    7 years ago
    I exclusively go with wall dances. Best way to feel the pure softness of a big ass without always having the full weight of a meaty broad sitting on you. But height matters. short girls cant reach the right spot, and tall girls have their ass on your stomach unless they squat the whole dance, which I imagin is really tiring I think the best though is the happy medium - the bar stool Sit on the edge of a barstool with your feet on the ground and let a chick grind/twerk away. you get the grind of a lapdance without having to worry about her weight necessarily being on you all the time. And you get the benefit of being able to choose a tall or short girl. short girls fit naturally and tall girls can squat down a little bit to lay that ass on you (word of caution, dont sit in this position for too long, or legs will fall asleep, lol)
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    I fucked her in the tits
  • Darkblue999
    7 years ago
    TFP., Yes. This what happened the other day. It was perfect match .That why it felt so good. --------- Especially with a chick whose height lets her ass match up perfectly with your dick with no tip toeing or hunching over needed. --------
  • Darkblue999
    7 years ago
    I used to do standing dance when I was young in regular dance clubs at Sanfrancisco.Those clubs are so popular. Those dances go for longer time 30 minutes minimum with each girl.i miss those days.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    ^ and/or for her to press harder into your junk
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion