tuscl

Titcoin

goldmongerATL
The Square Above Charlie Weaver
Friday, December 29, 2017 12:31 PM
I was going to joke that we should start "Titcoin" to use in clubs. Little did I know: [view link]

9 comments

• ppwh
    7 years ago
    Nice! I have been having trouble cashing in my rare Pepes for lap dances.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Be careful about this sort of stuff. Likely if a club is using this it is just a means for the house to take a deeper cut. Girls like money, real money. SJG Beyoncé - Sweet Dreams [view link] Beyoncé - ***Flawless (feat. Nicki Minaj) (On The Run Tour - Paris) [view link]
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    I fucked her int the tits
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    7 years ago
    Upon conclusion of a lap dance session, I can just see asking my favorite dancers, "Do you accept payment in titcoin?" (As I prepare to get slapped.)
  • JackScott
    7 years ago
    "Girls like money, real money." So true. Me and a few friends threw a bachelor party. We had a DJ, food, plenty of liquor, but we forgot to get change. Nobody had small bills so I had this idea that we use Monopoly money instead. People who came to the party could exchange their large bills for the game money and use it to tip the dancer. Then at the end of the night she can bring us back the game money and we would give her the equivalent in real money. Long story short, the idea didn't go over very well.
  • whodey
    7 years ago
    Jack I would have loved to see the look on the stripper's face when you brought up the idea of tipping them with Monopoly money that the could cash in at the end of the night. If she would have agreed to it she probably would have texted her baby daddy to sneak her the money out of her kid's Monopoly game through the bathroom window to cash in at the end of the night.
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    I like the ace idea about the stripper getting her baby daddy to sneak additional Monopoly money into your party. If the stripper had been smart she could have taken you for a lot!
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    But I do have a bone to pick with goldmongerATL. After this post Dougster going to post 100 threads about the Titcoin bubble! ;)
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    ATTENTION TITCOIN SKEPTICS! NIPPLES ARE A GROWTH INDUSTRY! WHILE YOU'RE DROOLING DOWN YOUR CHINS POSTING YOUR RIDICULOUS SUPPOSITIONS ON TUSCL, THOSE OF US IN TITCOIN WILL BE AT SUCKLE STATUS IN THE CHUMP'S GAME.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion