tuscl

@vincemichaels Admits He Has Gone Beyond Just Thinking About Underaged Girls and

Thursday, December 28, 2017 5:08 PM
[view link] "vincemichaels August 14, 2016 It hasn't really stopped me before. My sailboat saw a lot of sex with me and my female friends, even the 14 year old." Anybody still think it's okay to have @vincemichaels on the board? Anyone who does not think he belong in jail? (Thanks to DoctorPhil for finding this and passing it along txtittyfag. I know many have tittyfag on ignore so I will post it as well.)

17 comments

• Dougster
    7 years ago
    This ought to put to rest anybody who still wants to defend @vincemichaels. I know alot of people met him in person and thought he was an okay guy. Must be that pedophiles are able to disguise their true selves and that is how they draw in their victims. People may be in denial about being fooled, but it's a good example that the worst of people do not come with flashing neon signs saying "pedophile beware!"
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    It's amazing how bright your sign is flashing on and off. I am a stupid cocksucking fag and I'll suck your peepee for a dime. Nice sign you have there, Douchester. LMAO
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Truly amazing you cannot see how badly you have destroyed yourself here.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    My vision is fine, dickbreath. You can't see beyond your myopic 1/195,000,000 short peepee. No need to have a 18 foot by 75 foot flashing sign advertising your ripoff (see, you are a thief) LMAO prices for a hum job. A dime ????? OMG, cut off his hands, he's a thief. ROTFLMMFAO. I know times have gotten bad for you with your mounting legal bills. See what happens to you, ya Pedo when you get caught in, what is it now, the count of rape indictments committing rape on innocent 2 year old baby boys. Damn, I hope Bruno fucks you at least 35 times a day. LOL Milan is a fine prison here in Michigan. I'm looking forward to visiting you and laughing my ass off.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Looks like the stress of being completely busted has caused him to go just plain cuckoo.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Douchester admit it. You'd like to be a real man. I know that as you hide behind your keyboard. You fantasize about that. And your fantasies just keep on coming, your last posts there show that clearly. LMAO.. Suck on my dirty socks, fag. ROTFLMMFAO
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Are you a real man @vincemichaels?
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    As bad @SJG is, the only good thing you can say about him is that at least he is protective of children.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    You betcha fag boy. Show up at a meetup, fag, you will find out I'm a real man. Unlike you a scared little POS fag. LMAO
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    What you afraid of, Douchester. You will be beaten to a pulp and then some by angry custies who you steal their wallets from while giving them lousy BJ's LMAO
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Only thing I would be scared of if I met you in person is not being able to restrain myself from putting you six feet under: you pedophile POS.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Hahahahahahaha, Dougster. You won't show up. You are such a wimp you can't beat yourself off. LMAO Show up fag, put up or shut up, cunt. Eat my jockstrap. ROTFLMMFAO.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Oh wait, that's right, you bought a copy of Juice's book of excuses. I wonder which one he uses first.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    What are you going to do if I show up, @vinceygirl? You willing to make a trip out to Manhattan?
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Here's @vincemichaels defense of himself: "vincemichaels 28 Minutes Ago Not that it's any of your business, [view link].Ishmael, there are all kinds of sex. Here's a clue: Bill Clinton. LMAO Happy now, TUSCL member ???? You people are so entertaining with your limited intellect. I wonder how long it will take for you to get it. Get it, yet ???? LMAO" So I guess is trying to say that if you only get a blowjob from an underage girl then it's all okay and you aren't a pedophile? First of all it's still illegal and makes you a pedo. Second of all does anyone really believe that someone willing to get a blowjob from an underage girl would stop there due to "morals"? Keep digging @vinceygirl. Just how dumb are you?
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Manhatten, ooh the City that Never Sleeps. Sorry, can't do Manhatten. Miami is a more doable location. Dummies stay in the cold if they have to, I'm going to hot Miami. Temps don't drop much way down there. :)
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Dougster and his Bro's have finally achieved the IT dream, now all work is done by computers feeding data into other computers. So they have nothing to do, as it is still a few hours more until the all male crew of hoof donors shows up, to give Peter Thiel and his followers their longevity transfusions, and to dance in their all male strip club. So besides stripping down to their underwear and using rubber bands to fire paper clips at each other, the only thing Dougster has to do is posting on TUSCL. SJG Beyoncé - Sweet Dreams [view link] Beyoncé - ***Flawless (feat. Nicki Minaj) (On The Run Tour - Paris) [view link] King Crimson, live Hyde Park, 1969 [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion