tuscl

Do dancers get off from

Darkblue999
Somewhere in the club
Thursday, December 28, 2017 6:25 AM
Slapping their was. Why would a dancer ask us to slap their ass during lap dance? I am not a fan of slapping was unless they ask for it.

12 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Call 911. You're having a stroke.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Honest doctor, he was fine a few minutes ago. All he's been doing this morning is saying. Slap her ass, slap her ass. (:
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I’m not sure why. That question would need to be answered by the dancer who wants her ass slapped. It’s possible that she’s trying to get you worked up? She might want you to think that she’s kinky and enjoys rough sex? Or maybe her cheeks are itchy - from squatting on poison ivy - and she doesn’t want to ruin the mood by scratching the oozing sores on her ass - so a few slaps will help to ease her discomfort?
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    No. It’s for you. Guys like to see it jiggle, or maybe give it a smack themselves.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    Yes. It's been scientifically proven that most women can't have vaginal orgasms, and in many cases, gluteus syncopation (as it's known in the literature) is the only way for her to orgasm.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    A jiggly ass is definitely sexy. Watching a dancer work the stage and making her booty jiggle is pretty amazing. I’m still not sure if a slap is required for the jiggle though....
  • Darkblue999
    7 years ago
    She sits on my lap facing towards me and asks me to slap it during the dance..So I can't see it jiggle. She has nice phat ass though.
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    You having a stroke lmfao
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    Call 911 rofl
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    Again, I agree with taxi driver, women think we enjoy it much more than we actually do.
  • JackScott
    7 years ago
    There is a preconception of what men think that women want. So the dancer tries to play into what she thinks that men want to do. I've had dancers try to do all kinds of wild things thinking that I would find it exciting. When I told her that it was disgusting, then she recanted and said, "Thanks! I wasn't really enjoying that either." So I think that this whole spanking thing is her wanting to appease your fantasy.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    some very good points made here. IMO I think like most things it depends on the woman.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion