tuscl

Idea for @vinceygirl and @skifag609

Thursday, December 28, 2017 6:16 AM
Yo, @skibum609. Seems you are into defending the pedophile @vinceygirl and, supposedly (though some doubt it because of your overall dumbness) you are a lawyer in real life. So here's a little idea to make you so money: @vincemichaels has stated a couple of times that he is going to so me for libel and slander. Why not take on the case? You might be able to make some money to make up for the all the money you missed sitting out the bull market from the past few years. Not to mention the money you missed for sitting out the Bitcoin run this year. Always willing to give friendly tips, even if you are a bit of a fag. LOL!

5 comments

• Dougster
    7 years ago
    Lol!
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Hey, @skifag. Before you take on the case please realize that (incredibly!) @vincemichaels has actually admitted to going beyond thinking about underage girls: [view link] "vincemichaels August 14, 2016 It hasn't really stopped me before. My sailboat saw a lot of sex with me and my female friends, even the 14 year old."
  • Dougster
    6 years ago
    Lol!
  • Dougster
    6 years ago
    Both faggots. One's also a pedophile and the other a (third rate) lawyer. LOL!
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Dougster, give it up. Enough is enough.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion