tuscl

Owning a strip club

I have been thinking about this for a couple of weeks, and have done some research into what it would cost, but I was also wondering if anyone here has any advice? I know I have to check local ordinance laws, and most likely get a business lawyer. I also read somewhere that starting from scratch would be better than buying one. I was hoping anyone else would have done more insight.

11 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    You're either a bit dim and came to the wrong place.

Or, you're a troll.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    You are obviously a troll not a very good one either.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Didn’t another dude post the same question yesterday - or very recently?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Yes.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    If you really want to own a strip club fing a solid brick wall and run into it as hard as you can headfirst no helmet allowed.
    Or you could own a few dozen by stock in Rick.
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    Fuck yourself jackie
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Not another dude. Same dude.

• vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Let's buy into the club, we know how to run a club, right ??
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    I say that the membership club BYOB or No Alcohol model is the way of the future.

Inspired by what I read about Sights in Newark NJ, I say that the No Alcohol model is the best way to go.

Very hard for LE to restrict the sex in a membership club. Should be possible to have anything goes, front room, back rooms, and walking girls right out the front door with you.

And I recommend this as a way of saving San Francisco, where it is all caught between the rock or high rents, and hard place of Deja Vu and its clip joint business models.

SJG

Bernie Sanders & Robert Reich discuss how we defeat Republicans' horrid 'health care' proposal
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPr118V9…
  • hotdog0007
    7 years ago
    My wallet is open for you to put your money in instead of flushing it down the toilet. Too manny regs, cops and alcohol inspections etc etc etc.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion