tuscl

Christmas and Dancers

Is it better to go clubbing before or after Christmas.
All those young milfs want money before Christmas then likely spend all they earned plus ran up their credit cards buying to much stuff they don't need. The question is are they more desperate for extra money before or after the holidays??
Do dancers want to party New years eve or should you wait until the bills start coming in in January?

12 comments

• GoVikings
    7 years ago
    after, i guess.

i went to the club the friday before christmas and saw my CF. i arrived a little after 10pm and it wasn't busy for a friday. it picked up a little more around 11:30 or so.

my CF told me that once thanksgiving is over---things get slow at her club. i haven't done a ton of clubbing in december and january---so i might not be the best judge--but it really does seem like clubs are slow during these times

• magicrat
    7 years ago
    I'm going to vote for January. On my first visit to the now defunct Platinum Plus, which was in a January years ago, a dancer told me she spent all her money on Xmas for her kids and had no rent or utility money. Let's just say I had a very nice visit with her!
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    I've never noticed any difference. The 4 weeks leading up to Christmas, and the 2 weeks after, always seem 1. dead as far as customers, 2. SC full of strippers who are highly motivated. No real difference between Dec 20th and Dec 27th, same vibe, same buyer's market.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    I can't say one is better than the other. So I go before and after, just to see if the dancers are willing to bestow their gifts on us PL's.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    I'm glad to say that they do. :)
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    If Christmas falls on a weekend the best time to hit the club is at 5:24 pm on the following Thursday. Otherwise, it is best to go a little after 3pm on the 29th.
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    It’s a little different in Phoenix with Cactus Bowl visitors, Fiesta Bowl visitors, Barrett Jackson car auction visitors, Phoenix Open visitors, and Spring Training. The clubs will be busy until May.
  • orangepicture
    7 years ago
    The club was pretty dead today. Only 50% of the normal dayshift girls showed up and the PL head count varied between 8 to 15 at any one point. Less girls to choose from but also a weaker dollar parade so a nice trade off. The girls I spoke to said this week would be slow for business.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @flagooner you can’t Time the market but you can Time the strip club hellova thing.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Dancers want to party on New Years Eve, it will be the C or D team on New Years Eve, but there probably will be a lot of customers.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    It's all about the research 25.

;-)
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I’m thinking of making a trip tomorrow night. I’ll let you know if there are any additional miles for my money.

I’m hoping it’s a worthwhile trip.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion