tuscl

Detwaa opens her arms to the Southern contingent

Monday, December 25, 2017 8:06 PM
Come on up, Papi, Juice, magicrat, twentyfive, Papi Chulo and shadowcat. We are going to have overnight lows down to zero (0) the next few nights. Pack your long underwear, I've watched Miamians freezing for years when the temperature is 60. :) The dancers will need to make more through the winter to pay those skyrocketing heat bills.

15 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Only way I'd hit Detroit in the winter is if the city had a program to attract visitors by offering free lap dances
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    No thanks. I've seen how they drive up there. [view link]
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    We are starting that program soon. Douchester's will stipulates that his bitcoins will finance the promotion. Douchester will expire soon, the sooner the better, eh, boys ???
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Shadowcat, that man has style and grace with that old Chevy doing stunts during our latest storm yesterday. :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    It's so cold in Detroit that your cum freezes as soon as you pop
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    It's so cold that the words freeze coming out of your mouth, and you have to put them in a frying pan to heat them so you can hear what you said....
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Gee, I'll be waiting for eternity then, ya fag. LMAO
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    When we ski this week the mornings will be about 11 below with wind. Detroit seems warm.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Sorry bud this boy doesn’t travel anyplace that keeps their women covered up, whether it’s a parka or a burka.
  • magicrat
    7 years ago
    I'm already freezing my baguettes off here in the sunny South!
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    I know what I forgot to get for you, magicrat for Christmas. Juice's list of excuses. LOL
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    It's 14 hot degrees in the sun right now at 1:29 pm. Us Yankees are so lucky. :) 2 degrees above zero (0) is the forecast low tonight.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    It's about 80 and sunny in Miami right now
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Oh the humanity clogging South Beach just about now that the snowbirds finally woke up.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    7 years ago
    Vince, we could be nice to Dougster/ Txtittyfag and invite them to Detroit now, hoping they get drunk, fall face down in an alley and freeze to death, A toe tag on a troll in the Wayne County Morgue would be the best thing I could ask for in 2018.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion