tuscl

Shadowcat take note, dumb things happen in Michigan, too.

Friday, December 22, 2017 8:10 PM
Police in the Detroit suburb of Warren arrested a man on a burglary and theft charge this weekend after he leaves his cell phone at the woman's house. Police tracked him down through the phone. Nice one, dude. LOL

12 comments

• Dougster
    7 years ago
    "dumb things". Like the existence of the pedophile vincemichaels.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Fagster showed up. LMAO. As always, dipshit you are wrong. Lick the turds from my butt. ROTFLMMFAO
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    vincemichaels is a self-admitted pedophile. We know this because he said that "A woman is a woman regardless of her age" in the context of discussing underage girls.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    You are such a dumb ass. What I said was not pedophiliac. Your diseased one brain cell continues to malfunction. Suck my dick, faggot..
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    vincemichaels also said (projecting) "Everyone and I do mean everyone likes a pretty woman" again in the context of discussing underage girls. vincemichaels also said that he would like to fuck Slyvester Stallone's 14 y/o daughter. vincemichaels twice admitted to whacking off to girls in teenage swimsuit competitions. vincemichaels lost credibility for telling the truth when he got caught lying about military service.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Decide for yourselves TUSCL whether someone who says "A woman is a woman regardless of her age" in the context of discussing underage girls is a pedophile or not.
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    Is that where I left my fone?
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Come on fag, eat more shit now, your new brain cell needs sustenance. Better yet, open your mouth and we'll pour some epoxy glue in. That will help you survive the coming plunging of your ass by Bruno and his gang at the penitentiary. ROTFLMMFAO
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    @vincemichaels own words prove that he is a pedophile. No matter how much he says "eat shit!" afterward he just cannot make those posts go away.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Ask if I give a shit. Answer, to Douchester/txtittyfag: No. Trolls like being fed, you are a troll Eat shit, troll.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    OK. I noticed some dumb things.
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    vm, Welcome to the world of absurdity!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion