tuscl

High in the club

joc13
firmly on the Atlanta United bandwagon!
Gonna make my first try at being high in the club. Checked JS69's 101 post but didn't really have answer to this question:

What about mixing alcohol and being high? My typical drink possibilities are:
Beer
Jack and Coke (and I usually alternate with just Coke, so I'm always drinking sugar and caffeine, but alcohol only in every other drink)
Tequila sunrise (ditto with the OJ)

We'll probably be in the club 5-6 hours.

14 comments

• wildbourbon
    7 years ago
    If you're talking about smoking weed then going to the club for alcohol, then my suggestion would be to try it at home first if you've never done this combo before. It can be a very pleasant experience but it's easy to overdo it. You could be leaving yourself open to rip-offs at the club and you definitely need an exit plan that doesn't involve you driving.
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    Have fun, just take a Lyft or your favorite rent a ride.
  • mr1212
    7 years ago
    The combo can be fun. Just take your time and don’t push it - pace yourself conservatively. No shots, no chugging, etc. and you’ll be fine. Probably.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Take it easy. Mixing them too much could have undesired erectile side effects.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    Thanks for info. Got a wingwoman with me who is more experienced with the weed aspect, but not so much with strip clubs. However, feel very confident I will be well protected from any ripoffs.

My normal drinking behavior does not include chugging or shots, so those will be easy to avoid.

Tonight is about having having fun in the club. Not necessarily in search of ejaculation services. It is a time to experience the combo of the three things and see how it goes.

I guess I was looking for info more along the line of is there any particular alcohol to avoid, or to favor? I already know one to avoid that did not mix well with weed, just wondering about other choices.
  • Lurker_X
    7 years ago
    I may try this too, I have several varieties that I usually sample at home. I think lap dancing would go best with a smoke that is not too cerebral and floaty-headed. You want some "body stone" but not too much of that either, it could make for a lethargic couch-locking experience.
  • Eve
    7 years ago
    I remember being at my friend's house having a drunken girl's night and at some point we smoked a dab or two. It was a completely surreal yet uncomfortable experience for me. But that may be because doing dabs is much more potent compared to just taking a hit of a nug from your pipe. The fact that I was drunk just accelerated the effect.

Just like everyone else said, do it slowly but surely.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    'tis better to get high first and moderate the alcohol afterwards. For a n00b smoker, don't get stupid drunk first then smoke strong weed. You *may* not be able to handle it.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    I absolutely would not drink a lot of alcohol when high. First, you don’t need it. MJ will take good care of you all by herself, far more than anything that alcohol could do. Second, the combined effect can be very unpleasant, at least it is for me. Third, it’s easy to get way too fucked up and not realize it until it’s too late. I’m not saying don’t drink, but limit yourself to one or two drinks and let the weed guide you.

Have fun.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    Thanks again for all the advice. I'm safely at home after a very nice evening. We were at the club from 6 to 11. My high lasted about 3 hours. Eating a meal was an interesting adventure, as my motor skills were affected in a way different than alcohol does.

I did feel some of the effects you all mentioned. I was drinking Jack and Coke and had 2 of them during the 3 hours, and another 2 after the weed high started to wear off. By the time it was time to leave, I was feeling no different than if I had just been drinking. Actually, I felt better. More alert, senses more acute.

On a side note, having my SA wing-girl there with me got two strippers to talk more seriously about joining us for some play time. And, the club doesn't care if you have a front room makeout session with the girl you brought as a date.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    What club were you at, joc13 ? An Atlanta club ?
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    Yes, Atlanta.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Ahh, and no shadowcat. That's OK, shadowcat was enjoying a night home most likely.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    Not Shadowcat's club, but we are talking about going there next week when we will both be available during the day.

I learned my lesson a while back not to take a new wing-girl to Follies without some training in other clubs first.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion