tuscl

Its not always about the nut

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Some times you just need to listen to the female voice, feel the female body pressed against yours and enjoy some laughs

25 comments

• san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Agreed!

Also good to let her see that you are saving your load until she is ready for it.

SJG
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Oh fuck, how many cans of Four Loko have you had tonight?
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    shailynn, Juice stopped drinking Four Loko, he has a Loko IV hooked up now into his abdomen. :)
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Why is it wrong to be a man and just desire a tender moment ?
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Who hacked into juice's account?
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    RECH !!!!!!!!!!!
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    "Why is it wrong to be a man and just desire a tender moment ?"

nuttin' wrong, it's just funny how your post yesterday was like "yeah I stood up all these bitches and busted a nut all over this MILF stripper" and now you're talking about wanting to cuddle.

The many faces of Juice. Explains why there are so many accounts I guess! lol

• Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    Juice is a man of many seasons
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Brilliant points gentleman LMFAO
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    Whatever.
  • gawker
    7 years ago
    Since my ATF and her BF moved in with me she’s been off limits and I’ve been to a couple of clubs looking for companionship and haven’t found a dancer yet that I want to spend the money on, so I’ve been just getting dances and have to agree that there are times when just having a naked chick to enjoy and share a few laughs has been worthwhile.
    I watched my ATF and her BF doing a 69 in front of the fire on a blanket on the living room floor one night but he had “ performance anxiety” so the show was a flop, but I grew to like him. He’s not a typical stripper BF ( he has a good job, is neat, well spoken, and treats her well). He won’t let her return to stripping saying he doesn’t want to be a stripper’s BF. While living here for a few weeks, she became an egotistical, self-aggrandizing pain in the ass, but I could hear them fucking to beat the band 2 or 3 times a day so they were both happy.
    They moved out yesterday and over the past few days I provoked the shit out of her to the point that she swears she never wants to see me again. She’s now been drug free for 5 or 6 weeks but is a chronic relapser and I’m not going to “rescue” her again if she falls off the wagon again. She knows if she does, she’ll probably die of an overdose, given the amount of fentenal being added to the heroin in this area, so I hope she falls in love with the current BF, gets married, and lives happily ever after.
    It was a good run - I figure we fucked at least 300 times and between hotels, paying her, and club fees and other related expenses, I’ve spent about $300K on her. I first started with her when she was 23 and she’s now 32 and her body is holding up fine but her complexion is starting to show the wear of 15 years of heroin & crack abuse, a 13 year old son, and at least 4 abortions. She wants another child but says she’ll wait till she’s settled down and can responsibly care for a child.
    So, juice, snuggling can be a good thang.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Damn Right
  • JAprufrock
    7 years ago
    ^^^^This. DC9428, you read my mind. And Juice, you're right on!
    So sue me, I need a fucking hug! What's wrong with that?
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    Yeah, you can nut at anytime and it doesn't have to be everytime. The sweet sexy moments are what really matter.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    Juice, after you are done hugging her, can I cum in her face?

• JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Thank god their are others like me on this subject...I do understand it's soft but I'm a teddy bear and I need some sweet loving some times.

War LMFAO funny
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    I totally agree with the original sentiment. The way a lot of you go about things, with all your requirements, might work for you, but to me it seems more like a part-time job where you pay your boss.
  • Huntsman
    7 years ago
    I think juice is right and I think he is serious on this one. We never know what flavor of juice will be served on any given post.
  • JimGassagain
    7 years ago
    Bacon!!
  • rane1234
    7 years ago
    "Since my ATF and her BF moved in with me"

What in the entire fuck
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    I agree gentleman
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    You faggor juice!
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    Fuck you jackie
  • mr1212
    7 years ago
    “Life is not about the nut. It’s about how you get to the nut.”
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    I dunno @Juice maybe you ought to ask the squirrels!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion