Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Perfect ten

Darkblue999
Darkblue999VIP79119

Somewhere in the club

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

I think she is perfect 10 Face Hair Body Boobs Butt Legs goo.gl goo.gl

Replies (26)Latest

Profile picture for lotsoffun201
lotsoffun201
•

Couldn’t see the link. Here is my idea of a perfect 10. Just trying to share :)

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

That's mighty fine !! I give her a 10, also.

S
Supremeruler
•

Op link doesnt work

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

It referred me to a link on Pinterest, that worked, chessmaster.

S
Supremeruler
•

I see emma watson and jennifer Lawrence and a bunch of other random girls. They all look pretty good to me!

S
Supremeruler
•

Yes. Click on the redirect.

Profile picture for Darkblue999
Darkblue999
•

Here you go. Amazing pics.

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

On a scale of 1-15 I would agree.

Profile picture for Darkblue999
Darkblue999
•

Girl on first pic if you click on redirect link to pinterest from two links

Profile picture for Darkblue999
Darkblue999
•

If you watch her videos you will give more points.. She for Perfect breasts..

Profile picture for theDirkDiggler
theDirkDiggler
•

If i was overly technical, her nipples are inverted/flat (but probably still fun to try to get them out), her pussy lips are smaller than i like (extremely minor issue, no pun intended), and her butt isn't as shapely as i like either. Face is very nice, but not extremely beautiful. But still i would definitely put her 9.5+ if i saw her in the club. So close enough although that last half point does make a difference.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

not bad.

Profile picture for Uprightcitizen
Uprightcitizen
•

Nice natural female appearance. She is pretty and not trying too hard at it. Not my perfect 10 due to her eyes/face dont nail me. Solid 9+

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Nice tits for sure

Profile picture for clubdude
clubdude
•

All good with me, I guess I've turned into a leg man!

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

Solid choice. She is definitely a 9+

Mr.Deuce beat you to her with this discussion post back in June

Profile picture for Rick999
Rick999
•

She looks very nice. I'm not sure if I'd rate her a 10 but not far off.

Profile picture for WetWilly
WetWilly
•

That's a very attractive woman.

Profile picture for rl27
rl27
•

Decent, but an 8 at most.

Profile picture for ppwh
ppwh
•

Nice bait to distract the other guys and free up the spinners with perfect B's.

WTF happened to Pinterest, though? I thought it was supposed to be about 10 ideas for ugly Christmas sweaters for your dog.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

^^^^^ LOL, I knew a woman once who loved Pinterest. She'd try to show me all her interests there, but I'd make an excuse to leave.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

RE: Perfect ten

In my opinion, no one can say more than one woman is a "Perfect Ten", not even an identical twin. A perfect ten is the best it can get, and only one can obtain that, at least until cloning is perfected. Of course, over time, they can change.

Profile picture for WetWilly
WetWilly
•

I give out an occasional 12, but this isn't one of those times.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Gorgeous girl. Big natural tits - cute sweet face - nice pussy too.

Profile picture for azdd
azdd
•

I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers, and for natural tits, hers look amazing. I like bigger curves, so my perfect ten is still Alice Goodwin.

Profile picture for Darkblue999
Darkblue999
•

My ATF looks like Connie Carter with long hair perfect natural tits , nice legs and prettier face

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement