tuscl

Christmas is nigh again

Saturday, December 16, 2017 9:21 PM
8 days until the day the earth shook as the baby Jesus came into our sinful world to bring peace and understanding between all, whether it be animal, plant, mineral, spirit or whatever. May the spirit of our Lord enter your souls and let peace be your endeavour. I have issues as we know, and if the fools got their act together and stopped maligning me. I just might, key word, might bury the sword. I wish us all a very merry Christmas and a happy new year.

15 comments

• jackslash
    7 years ago
    Merry Christmas and happy new year
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    vincemichaels is a self-admitted pedophile.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Nope, dipshit. I see you are going to continue to be the asshole you are. We await you falling on the sword and leaving. Good riddance, shithead.
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    vm, And to you and yours, my friend!
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    vincemichaels said "a woman is a woman regardless of her age" in the context of discussing underage girls. The only conclusions that can be drawn from this is that he is a pedophile. But decide for yourself.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    The only conclusions. What a joke you are, asswipe. The only conclusions you want aired. We all know you are a brainless twat. Thanks for showing us the truth of that. What a POS you are. Eat shit, fag. LMAO
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    As always, dumbass, wrong again. With your diseased braincell, it's no wonder you come up with your nonsense. Sense this, fag. Sword just went up your ass. LMAO
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Nope, fag, wrong again. You are the POS who infringed on a good thread with your shit. What a fucking asshole you are. I'll be glad when the Devil removes you from in front of the gate to Heaven and takes you down below with your buddy Douchester/Trucidos to give hum jobs to the snakes. I'll laugh as the snakes keep biting you. LMAO
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Vince, the only way to deal with trolls is to ignore them. They crave attention, and you give it to them. We can see what assholes they are, pointing it out accomplishes nothing but fucking up what was otherwise a nice post. Merry Christmas to all.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    LOL. This back and forth is priceless. It starts with "May the spirit of our Lord enter your souls and let peace be your endeavour. " And has evolved to "I'll be glad when the Devil removes you from in front of the gate to Heaven and takes you down below ..." I literally have tears rolling down my cheeks from laughing so hard.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    You know @vinceygirl at the end of the day your words will speak for themselves and people will come to their own conclusions. You can add all the "eat shits!' and "die faggot!" you want on top of them, but it won't make your confessions go away. I am very content to let people decide for themselves. So far I have yet to here anyone with even a shred of sympathy for you regarding what you said. Let me know when that happens.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    God bless us everyone.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Be nice. [view link]
  • Dougster
    6 years ago
    LOL! Vindication.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    In light of what has been surfaced in the last few days, I find this Jesus post to be incredibly creepy. My kids are involved in church activities and I now feel compelled to double-check to ensure that the volunteers involved are women or that, if there are any guys helping out, that they will never be alone with the children without grown women present. I don't even want to think about how he got a 14 year old girl alone on a boat and in a position to give him a BJ. am going to be sure as shit checking to make sure that
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion