tuscl

Report on New SA girl

Doces300
You can run but you will only die tired
Friday, December 15, 2017 4:20 PM
Thank God I did not blow this girl off and go see my CF. She was hotter than her pics (Kleigh for Joc13) and she is a squirter. She warned me about a minute before she came the first time. 2hr $400 and she was a bargain at that. Going clubbing tonight to get ready for round 2 tomorrow. Need some fluffing. CF has been displaced

23 comments

• Jascoi
    7 years ago
    nice!
  • Corvus
    7 years ago
    Send me her number!
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    I forgot to add, she tight too, very tight damn Im tired.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    Nice find! I think she was my favorite of all the ones you told me about.
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    She is a keeper.
  • NiceGuy2017
    7 years ago
    where she at ?? a NY club ?
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    She is not a stripper, she is a single mom on SA
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Stories of young love like this are so touching.
  • AnonymousJim
    7 years ago
    I'm giving SA a shot on the basis of what I'm seeing here. Pros and cons thus far: Pro: Lots of options. Surprising amount. Pro: Quality seems pretty good. Pro: Seems like a lot of girls are pretty straightforward about what they want. You can be fairly straightforward, without being explicit, too. Pro: Already a couple favorites, including one I want to pursue. Con: To message, you need a picture and it needs to show your face. Ugh. Anonymity is kind of important to me. They've rejected my somewhat-concealed pictures thus far. Con: As another reminder why I don't want to post my picture, already saw a friend's pic on there. She doesn't need to know I'm doing this. Pro/Con: It shows who viewed you, which is nice for finding potential options, but also means I better not click on that friend's profile.
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    "Anonymity is kind of important to me. " ------------ It would be hard to tell from your username.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    I pay for a premium membership for one month when I need to find some new prospects. You can message without a picture and you can control whether girls can see if you have viewed or favorited them. Once the membership expires, and I have found a couple good prospects, I put my account back to sleep.
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    What joc13 said, I am moving my pic over to private because there has been an influx of local girls. My town is small and I am a well known professional there. Some of the 18 and 19 year olds I have seen from my town are daughters of my patients, I def do no SA in my hone town
  • yahtzee74
    7 years ago
    I thought you had to buy premium to be able to message the women. Is that not true?
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    "My town is small and I am a well known professional there." ------------------- Since you come here bragging about barebacking multiple girls on SA on the first date, I have to wonder if how you'd feel after spreading disease in your tiny rural town. Most of these STDs have incubation periods from days to weeks to months, but you don't seem to give a shit either way. I can understand having a single, committed SB, and going unprotected after a period of months. But these BP-quality girls who BB you on the first date are just the ones you should be avoiding. Are you really an MD?
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    But make sure to drone on about each and every orgasm you have, @OP.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    @yahtzee74 if you post a face picture on your profile you can message for free. The picture is subject to approval. Girls can message for free without a face pic, or even any pic, but I can't imagine they'd get much attention without it. Some girls will pay for the premium membership too, to get control over what other people can see about you and what you do on the system.
  • THE CHAINDOG
    7 years ago
    I'm lost, whats SA ?
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    Seeking [view link] A site for sugar babies to hook up with sugar daddies in a wide variety of arrangements. It often gets discussed here as an alternative to ITC extras or OTC with strippers, although many strippers also have accounts there.
  • rowdy1
    7 years ago
    "I can understand having a single, committed SB" Ok. SA is seeking arrangements, but what is SB?
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    SB = sugar baby SD = sugar daddy
  • Lurker_X
    7 years ago
    I am beginning to give SA more consideration. After 4 months my local clubs are starting to bore me a bit. I am not even a heavy extras guy... But getting tired of the cameras, bouncer monitoring, etc. It would be nice to meet women who are more straight-up ready for OTC activity.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    ^^ yep, and a meet and greet (m+g) date is probably cheaper and something you would be doing anyway (eating dinner, lunch; getting coffee) if you (or her) wants to get to know the other before you "get to know each other" wink wink " Girls can message for free without a face pic" I was bored during the MNF game last night, so I did some searching. Among the 18-24 crowd, I found a LOT of body shot only profile pics. I cry discrimination. If women can avoid showing face, men should be able to as well.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    In retrospect, maybe it would have been better if you did blow her off, no?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion