tuscl

OT: They are dropping like flies:Part II

Thursday, December 14, 2017 3:59 AM
Yesterday a Congressman ended it all over allegations about female sexual abuse. I mean he put a gun to his head and pulled the trigger. He was from Kentucky. My sympathies to his family.

13 comments

• DandyDan
    7 years ago
    I always check the Wikipedia deaths list. This is Dan Johnson and he was only in the Kentucky legislature. At least he didn't do it on TV like Budd Dwyer did years ago.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    I thought these guys were invulnerable.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Watching this once great land crumble is sad. I was always aware it would happen, but I thought we had until the middle of this century before we failed. At the rate we're going the world changes irrevocably for the worse within 10 years.
  • JackScott
    7 years ago
    I'm not sure exactly what needs to be done about it, but these accusations, allegations, and admissions has me wondering what can be done to fix it. How you press the "RESET" button on a situation like this. Like when we were younger, dumber, and lacked good sense, we probably did some things that we wish we could undo. So it makes me wonder what does someone do to resolve issues from their past so that it does not become a problem in their future?
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    Jeez skibum, nice outlook on life you got there. Our constitution pretty much guides anyone who has some gumption can prevail and succeed. Since early times, generations have been saying the world is ending, and every single time that being said has been otherwise left with people living in the greatest times historically. I don't know about the rest of you, but my life gets better as the years go by, and creating my own reality instead of letting the media dictate has been a huge reason why.
  • anonlvone
    7 years ago
    He probably killed himself because the world learned he was living a lie. Maranda Richmond, his daughter's best friend, claims he molested her when she was 17. I tend to believe her because just the circumstances surrounding the incident were shady as fuck. He was protected until he was no longer useful. These days it's open season on any Republican. Anything that will help bring down Trump.
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    What we are going through is a rapid series of house cleaning. Crap that was swept under the rug for decades is being brought into the sunlight. Media, Hollywood, and Government. Drain the swamp.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Yeah, I guess it's a new day, just like one can't get away with smoking in offices anymore, dudes with $$$ and influence can't get away with being unabated pervs anymore - more and more men are getting exposed including seemingly buttoned-down intellectuals like Charlie Rose and Tavis Smiley of PBS - lots of guys getting exposed and at the rate it's going it seems as if we've just scratched the surface.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Yeah, wait until txtittydumbass is unmasked for molesting his brothers and sisters all 39 of them
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Burn the bastard at the stake, then piss on the embers !!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Nothing txtittysucksdick bad. Haven't done any of that. I don't care about your stupidity. It's the air that you are wasting breathing. CHOKE THE FUCKER TO DEATH !!!!
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    Dandy, vm likely used "Congressman" as that is a common term for a person in a legislative branch of government. In Kentucky, they don't use congress, rather General Assembly.
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    Read a long article today by Salma Hayek ( a favorite of mine) about her abuse at the hands of Weinstein. He is/was, as she describes, a "monster", but he had good taste in her case. [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion