tuscl

Remaining Friends With The Ex?

san_jose_guy
money was invented for handing to women, but buying dances is a chump's game
Wednesday, December 13, 2017 1:49 PM
I ask this specifically of those who have been married and divorced. Have you remained friends with you ex? Communicate frequently? Discuss things openly? Share the affairs of your current life? Is the glue for this the fact that you have children together, or does it not depend upon that. For myself, I have not decided what the future relationship should be. Total separation is the sort of thing which has always rubbed me the wrong way, a product of the strange world we live in, but something which should not be necessary. But I still find that communications need to be highly regulated, nonresponsive emails only, and I disclose nothing of any importance about my current affairs. SJG

31 comments

• larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    I haven’t been married, but from what I’ve seen, most exes are not friends, but a lot of them stay cordial because they have kids together.
  • wildbourbon
    7 years ago
    You really need to move on buddy. Your wife isn't coming back and she doesn't want to be your friend. There is a total separation and it was brought on, at least in part, due to your actions. Your life will be so much better when you accept this reality and you might be able to start to heal. P.S. It's difficult to be friends with the ex with a restraining order in place.
  • lotsoffun201
    7 years ago
    I’m friends with both of my ex’s. The first one and I were so different it’s no wonder we aren’t together. But we still chat from time to time. My second was the one who destroyed me. We didn’t talk for 5 years. Guess who wants to get back together? I’ve got an SO now and it’s a train wreck so who knows? One thing I do know is regardless what I do I’m never saying I do again.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    In 35 years of divorce law I would say about 20% of my clients have remained very friendly with their ex, 40% would have them murdered if they thought they could get away with it and the other 40% fall somewhere in between. When I first started I'd say 50% remained friendly.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    wildbourbon knows nothing about me and speaks nothing of me which has any truth in it. For everyone else, thank you so much for your info. To me, the kind of wall which goes up when an intimate relationships fails has never seemed right or necessary. It really seems like marriage itself is the problem, it creates hell, and it creates these walls in its wake. I want to make a better way. But I am not sure if I would ever want my ex to be involved in it. SJG
  • wildbourbon
    7 years ago
    Your ex will never be involved because she doesn't want anything to do with you. You can try to discredit what I'm saying, but I'm just repeating what you've said in other threads about your life. You can deny whatever you want but you've posted it all.
  • JohnTitor
    7 years ago
    Clean, complete and absolute breaks are what I advocate. The past is just that...the past. Close that chapter, learn and move on. Thankfully, no children in the equation, so my perspective is based on just nuking entirely what bonds existed between two souls without kids to fuck it up.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    JohnTitor, I understand your position. But you also must see then that this puts the ex in a one of a kind position. And this would be true, even though she is not necessarily any different from any other woman. She has not be tested and judged to be inadequate. Usually, quite the opposite. As I see it, the culprit is marriage
  • ime
    7 years ago
    of course it's marriage's fault not your lloyd
  • DroidX
    7 years ago
    It took a couple years, but I'm friendly with my ex. At year two, she told me she wanted to get back together. I refused, but I did have sex with her (which was quite enjoyable). We don't live in the same city, but we do email from time to time. We we're young when she decided to leave. I forgave her and moved.on to better things (like front room make out sessions).
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    Suck it up SJG, face the music and take some responsibility for your life. You are like a scratched record constantly repeating itself over and over. You absolve yourself of any personal responsibility and project your misfortune by blaming other things or people. Thats why people think you are nuts. If I diddnt know any better I would think you are some kinda thinly veiled troll autobot.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    The better way is to spend the rest of your life paying AMP and Mexican bar whores for DFK and ejaculation services. That is the only way to get over the thought of your ex-wife now fucking other guys. Go see an AMP whore that will DFK with you if you pay her enough. As you DFK, don't worry to much if she tries to avoid your tongue, just keep at her. Convince yourself that she actually likes it and keeping tonguing her. Tell her "pretty girls love to be kissed" and keep at it. Don't ever think that she's actually repulsed by you and you paying her is the only way she will be your friend. Also if she's PMSing (like those AMP whores always are whenever you want FS), don't worry. Just DATY her instead. Maybe FIV too. And the whole time you do all this, just imagine she's your Ex. Then pay her. Don't even worry that you have ED and you couldn't have FS. All that matters is the DFK anyway. Especially if you have ED. Then keep going back to the same AMP whore. Call her. Call the AMP. email her. Ride your bike to the AMP and wait for her to come out. Don't stop trying to reach her until the thought of your ex-wife fucking other guys is a thing of the past.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    SJG: "MY PRIVACY IS SACROSANCT! But for a moment, let's talk about my ex wife..."
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    This is how you get past your ex: [view link] Stalk AMP whores and try to kiss them until they run from you. Then find another. When your ex wants nothing to do with you, this really is the better way.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    And Uprightcitizen, you sound like a worthless piece of SHIT! SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    ^ LOL SJG always gets angry when he doesn't have a better response. The truth hurts.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    I had a dream about my ex last night. Had a bunch of those in the last months, all very disturbing. This one though, it was good. Wonder what this means? I don't see how she could ever be any part of my future life. But on the other hand it does not seem fair to 100% cut her out. I do not hold animosity towards her. Had we not ever had been married, there would be zero rift. Marriage is the problem, not the individuals. Maybe the future holds things I do not yet know. SJG Yardbirds [view link]
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    SJG posted -> "Maybe the future holds things I do not yet know. SJG" ^ Captain Obvious speaks!!! The better way is to spend the rest of your life paying AMP and Mexican bar whores for DFK and ejaculation services. That is the only way to get over the thought of your ex-wife now fucking other guys.
  • ime
    7 years ago
    You hold tons of animosity towards Marites, you post about it constantly, you really don't think you're fooling anyone but yourself right? No one likes you, you fucking spastic creep.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    He's a broke ass creep on a bike riding past strip clubs and AMPs that he can no longer go to. He ran out of money and/or he got himself banned. He looks on with envy, fantasizing but never actualizing GFEs with women he can never have without paying. He lost his wife and he has ED. But by golly he's still got dreams of that organization. And he's got us as his TUSCL support system.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    @ime posted -> "You hold tons of animosity towards Marites, you post about it constantly, you really don't think you're fooling anyone but yourself right? No one likes you, you fucking spastic creep." ^ Since he is a narcissist of epic proportions he will never face the fact that his cheating on her with AMP whores and spending all their money on it was the reason she left him. He flat out blew it with the only woman that was ever intimate with him. To realize this would mean he is a huge loser in life and as a narcissist that is just not possible. It's incomprehensible to him. So yes he blames his wife for ruining his life. It's why he has ED, why he is obsessed with GFE/DFK, and why he creates so many discussions about marriage and relationships. I've looked at the discussions he's created about all that since he joined and it is ridiculous. [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] All of them are simply his inability to truly cope with his wife leaving him and his means of finding any other justification for it other than his own damn fault. And ironically one of them is about women being obsessed about marriage. If women are obsessed, SJG is obsessive compulsive about it. It's such a contrast to the ZERO reviews he's written.
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    Its been rough on Lloyd... [view link]
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I’m on better speaking terms with my ex now - than when I was married. We stay close because of our kids. I know that I fucked up, and I accept responsibility for the issues caused. I don’t ever see us being together again. I have no fantasy visions of a reunion. But we get along - because we were friends (as well as marital partners). The friendship is still there. We spent over 20 years together. I’m guessing SJG wasn’t with his ex for as long, and I’m guessing they don’t have children together either, so the bond may not linger for both, as they don’t have the ties formed with time and children.
  • ime
    7 years ago
    Lloyd's ex-wife doesn't want anything from him but the alimony check.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Thanks for the info there Cashman. The more things go on, the more convinced I am that it is not the partners who are bad, it is the institution of marriage itself. SJG Karl Marx, A-Life [view link]
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    ^ LOL SJG blames marriage itself rather than the fact that he cheated on his wife with AMP whores and spent her money on it. LMAO he fails to acknowledge that he was the bad partner. He'll just keep creating threads on it too because he knows what he did.
  • wildbourbon
    7 years ago
    Hey Lloyd, Marites called... Oh wait, no she didn't.
  • Ch3ll
    7 years ago
    Me and my ex still communicate much, but it's most due to the five kids we have. Oldest is a preteen so we'll pretty much be like this for many years to come. We do communicate sometimes about affairs going on I the others life and some random stuff. Once we both unexpectedly met each other at the doctor's office so that was somewhat awkward, but we shared why we were there. As crazy as it sounds I helped her move into her new house having to lift alongside her boyfriend. But that got me some free pizza and beer. We also had Thanksgiving together the past three years. It's weird I'll admit, but I know a big part of us communicate, doing things is because of our young kids. I'm often criticized by family and friends because of how we are.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^ Thanks for sharing that Ch3ll SJG
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Friends, SJG doesn't have any friends. LOL
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Remaining friends with the ex, not easy as she crossed too many lines. As a wife she was destructive and dangerous. She would have to extend herself very far for me to ever see her as other than that. SJG Genesis, live 1973 [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion