tuscl

Kudos to TUSCL'S HALL OF FAME!

TheeOSU
FUCK IT!
The sjcreep said: "Gaffigan, I have only added to my ignore list most slowly, only the very worse cases, those who contribute absolutely nothing.

Gaffigan, you are now on my ignore list.

DrPhil, DrPhil., IME, Meat72, san_jose_gay, tixtittyfag JimGassagain

SJG"

The TUSCL HALL OF FAME!
Who among us wouldn't be proud to join them?
Congratulations to the best and the brightest. A job well done men. I salute you!

16 comments

• Dougster
    7 years ago
    Congrats, @JimGassagain! You got to him enough that he added you to his ignore list.

Very well played!
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    That is such a shame that he put his brother san_jose_gay on ignorance.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    Oh, please, put me on there, too.
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    Yeah I gotta hand it to those guys. They did something that others have tried and failed at.

To be honest I would have thought that SLD would be the next member on SJG's ignore list. But I guess SJG likes being called a PL poser, creep, having his past exposed, etc.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Regarding SLD, I don't think that SJG would ever ignore someone who gives him so much attention.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    ^ I know! I'm so jelly but I know SJG loves my attention. I would give him even more if he put me on ignore though.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    The growing ignore list for SJG is as TheeOSU said - more of a Hall of Fame.

I think Ishmael is spot on - as SLD might annoy SJG - but since SJG is a narcissist - the attention is what he craves - so SLD won’t be ignored.
    I’m sure that I will push too far as well - and hopefully I will get on the ignore list too. Although - I think SJG secretly likes that I posted a definition of him on urban dictionary.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p…

• vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Oh yeah, you just made it on the list there, Cashman123 for that Urban Dictionary. Jizz on the mashed potatoes. LOL
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    JimGassagain got put on ignore because he kept needling SJG with his alleged real-world identity.

As I've said in other places, the few things that SJG refused to address or acknowledge says more about him than the encyclopedia of drivel he posts every day.
  • JimGassagain
    7 years ago
    Thank you! Thank you!

It truly is an honor to be placed into such esteem membership as my predecessors before me.....SJGay, IME, Dr Phil and "dot" , Meat72, and legendary txtittyfag. I couldn't have done it without the wonderful support of all your tuscl members contributing to this forum. Truly one of the highlights of my comedic career.

Now how do we top this event? I'm sure SJG will bring us plenty of material to explore our options in the near future.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    I doubt anyone has me on ignore, but there are few here who really shouldn't be reading anything I post.
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    rock,

Do you care if one does or does not have you ignored? :)
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    ^^^ Yes! Anyone who's a faggit sucking "Cockstar", he wants their full attention.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    !YAHTZEE!

https://www.tuscl.net/?page=post&id=5271…

Scroll down to bottom(ish).
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    Woohoo! I made the list (supposedly).

My mom always said I was special.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    ^ Always a killjoy @ Lloyd Schoene.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion