tuscl

Indianapolis people help me locate my lost dancer

Ok, I went to Lennys show club in indy and meet Skyy, she was great to talk with and just a all around fun girl unlike almost all of the others at this club. Just hung out twice with her and then she got into a fight with another girl and was let go. She told me that she worked a couple other clubs and had been a dancer for a few years so I'm sure she went to another club. so any help would be nice. she is about 5'-1" about 100lbs lomg dark straight hair middle of back. white with tan maybe mixed with something Hispanic or ? She has this scare on her chest from a heart surgery, "does not detract for her sweet body" but still there, talks a lot!! lol but really awesome.
any help would be great

9 comments

• Someguy6969
    7 years ago
    I would have to agree with you if was on any other person. I Am very picky when it comes to the girl I want to hang out with. most of the time I cant even find a girl I feel is worth dropping a dollar on. but even with such a scare on her, she was great. trust me on this, if you spent any time with her you would come back for more. I'm still not talking about sex in any shape. just pure fun to be around.
  • Ermita_Nights
    7 years ago
    From the FAQ:

Q: Do you know where [insert dancer name here] works now? She used to be at [insert club name here].

A: No. Don't even ask this question.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Load the A & W root beer float into your power washer and give him the ass flush of a lifetime !! :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Maybe you should ask Lenny.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    This isn’t the place to track down a lost dancer.

The simple truth is - if she has your number - she’ll let you know when she needs (money from) you.
  • Someguy6969
    7 years ago
    well thanks for all the help. you are all indeed a stand up group of guys. very helpful
  • eyeofodin
    7 years ago
    "well thanks for all the help. you are all indeed a stand up group of guys. very helpful"

How is any one here not to know you are not a abusive ex, a psychopathic stalker, a dealer looking for payment, or a pimp? And what of the moral if not legal ramifications if some one helped you track her down and you had bad intentions?

You received the same deserved treatment as a dance looking for some guy she went bbfs with, got knocked up and is looking for a guy in indy about 5'9", with a scar on his chin, dark hair, wearing a Rolex, with a benz key fob and Gucci slip ons.

Don't get self righteous when you are asking for help that is out of bounds on a site of fiction and wishful dreams. So yes the folks that made fun of you are stand up guys. Some times it not about what you want, but what is the right thing to do... time for you to grow up and act like an adult.
  • Someguy6969
    7 years ago
    eyeofodin
    1 Hour Ago
    "well thanks for all the help. you are all indeed a stand up group of guys. very helpful"

How is any one here not to know you are not a abusive ex, a psychopathic stalker, a dealer looking for payment, or a pimp? And what of the moral if not legal ramifications if some one helped you track her down and you had bad intentions?

You received the same deserved treatment as a dance looking for some guy she went bbfs with, got knocked up and is looking for a guy in indy about 5'9", with a scar on his chin, dark hair, wearing a Rolex, with a benz key fob and Gucci slip ons.

Don't get self righteous when you are asking for help that is out of bounds on a site of fiction and wishful dreams. So yes the folks that made fun of you are stand up guys. Some times it not about what you want, but what is the right thing to do... time for you to grow up and act like an adult.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    that comment was intended for the people that sent me pm's and sent me to the club Skyy is working at now. I guess I should have been more clear.
    Sorry for your misunderstanding for my commit.
    and thanks to the people who helped.
  • eyeofodin
    7 years ago
    I took it as sarcasm......my bad.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion