tuscl

Day and Night

fastscrs
Virginia
Sunday, December 10, 2017 4:33 PM
Why do you think daytime dancers, in general, give more high mileage/extras than nighttime dancers?

12 comments

• anonlvone
    7 years ago
    could be wrong, but i think daytime dancers tend to be less attractive, and are chasing fewer dollars. also they tend to have children to provide for.
  • JohnTitor
    7 years ago
    Less eyeballs = easier stinky pinky
  • lotsoffun201
    7 years ago
    I almost exclusively go for dayshift. Most of the single moms dance that shift.... horny MILF=higher mileage.
  • houjack
    7 years ago
    So many PLs at night so they can be prudes and find a willing customer. Also night has more casuals who don't know how to get value. On days, less customers, so customer can wait for other dancer that gives mileage. So dancers need to provide as well or they'll always leave with hardly any money. That's my hypothesis anyway.
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    Every club is different, but my limited experience and observations (i greatly prefer night shift and the better talent that often works the night shifts), is the talent isn't quite as nice overall, the girls tend to be older, often mothers often with baby damage that can't away from the house in the wee hours of the evening and early morning. The strip club customers during day shift are also often more savvy and less plentiful, usually the true PLs and not casual customers, often seeking extras or heavy contact and mileage. All these factors converge into this tendency. Now some girls might overlap in shifts. A hot dirty night shift girl could definitely be a big fish in a small day shift pond and get a lot of regular business that way.
  • goosman
    7 years ago
    People go out to clubs at night to party. Dudes who found to strip clubs during the day, go with a purpose.
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    theDirkDiggler's assessment is pretty much spot on. A night time clubber who has visited any stripclub in the daytime at least once will note the differences immediately.
  • Rick999
    7 years ago
    There were less bouncers and less people around when I visited one club during the day. I was in the back alone with one dancer for over 15 minutes during a day shift, no customers, no bouncer back there for 15 minutes. She was doing whatever she wanted. She looked good to. Then a bouncer showed up. It was good while it lasted. I really enjoyed her style of lap dances. Never saw her again.
  • wallanon
    7 years ago
    Upvote for people who mentioned fewer eyes means fewer problems. That customers and dancers, too, not just management.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Probably has mostly to-do w/ the law of supply-and-demand - small supply of custies means dancers have to comply more w/ the demands of the custies - kinda applies to slow nightshifts as well where on a busy night one may get poor mileage/attention from the hot dancers but on a slow-night those same dancers may often provide better-mileage/service
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Girls don’t work day shift bc they aren’t hot enough for nights, at the club I work at anyways, since ALL girls make more at night than the same girl would during day. I’ve seen so many girls want to work days, but not make enough, so they feel like they have to work nights. I don’t work at an extras club, so I don’t know that part. Even at my club tho, only girls who give decent dances manage to stay on days bc most of the customers are regulars, and won’t try a girl again, if they don’t get a good dance. I have heard more extras happen at my club at night, but it’s prolly just bc there are more new, drunk, girls. The turn over is high.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    For example, at the Sunnyvale Brass Rail, the day shift girls are more into breaking rules on stage, in order to get more money, and they are more into sitting with guys and getting a bit friendly. They tend to be older and more attached, like to kids or an SO. They would be more convenient for immediate OTC, like 7pm, but I don't know that that happens. These girls seem to want regular hours. Whereas the night shift girls, much younger, and seemingly wilder, they are often clearly trying to line up 2am OTC's. For myself, never been into crazy substance addicted girls, would likely get along better with the day girls. But the night shift girls, if they have you in their sights, they make sure you feel it. Sunnyvale Hip Hugger, they used to have one girl, come to us from San Francisco, who worked only 8pm 'till 10pm, and 7 nights a week. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion