tuscl

How Safe is Washington Park Illinois Area?

chronot94
rhode island
Sunday, December 10, 2017 11:44 AM
Going to be in eastern st louis for a few days was was thinking about checking out the hustler club and scarlett's cabaret, but was wondering how safe the area is? I'll be traveling alone and will have to rely on either uber or taxi since I won't have a car, and will be going at night after 8pm since I won't be free during the day. If I'll just be going from car to club and vice versa and not wandering around.

11 comments

• alerius
    7 years ago
    I wouldn't be worried at all with those 2 clubs. Uber/Lyft will drop you right at the door and pick you up there too. Wouldn't go further into WP (WiseGuys, Dollies, etc) at that time of night though since you're unfamiliar.
  • pensionking
    7 years ago
    You should be fine.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    How safe for parking one's own car outside? And for our OP, do you plan to be in that area regularly? If not, what are the girls there going to do for you that the girls in your home area can't do for you? SJG Marxism 101 [view link] Yardbirds [view link] [view link]
  • large
    7 years ago
    I have driven there 4 times in the last 2 years and never had any problem
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    4 visits, still not a statistically significant sample. But thanks for the info anyway. SJG
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    You have nothing to worry about, especially since Hustler and Scarlett's are right by the I-64 exit. As a WP veteran (50+ visits in four years), I'll go to any of the clubs there at any time, but it's not for the faint of heart.
  • chronot94
    7 years ago
    how do you mean, "not for the faint of heart"?
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Look thru the reviews of a club - if a club is popular, i.e. has lots of reviews, and many nightshift reviews, then that may tell you it's an ok club to visit at night - if half/many of the reviews are of dayshift visits that may tell you it's better to visit on dayshift.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^^^^ Thanks for that info MrDeuce, the places sound awesome! SJG Jeff Beck [view link]
  • DrumEsq
    7 years ago
    If you go to Hustler in Washington Park, IL on a Tuesday or Saturday night - you will want to buy or rent a house in the St. Louis area. Area is very underated on TUSCL. Trust me.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Thanks for that info! SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion